Didn't get my Step 3 score on 7/13 while others who took the test same time or later did...should I be worried?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CleverAlias

Reaction score
Yeah so my second day was 6/22, based on what I've been reading on the internet everyone who took the test in the 2nd half of June, even up to 6/29, got their results back this Wednesday. Nothing has dropped for me, the "examinations" portal says I took Step 3 but the pass/fail is blank. When I emailed FSMB they just said scores can take up to 8 weeks to come back and that they won't tell me anything until then. Meanwhile this is holding up my credentialing for moonlighting and also I now am potentially 2 months away from when I last studied for the darn thing if end up being told on week 8 that I failed it, meaning I would have to restart the process essentially from scratch.

Should I be worried that something weird is happening, like they messed up processing the test data or even worse, suspect me for cheating? Or is it relatively common for people who took the test in the same time frame to get their results in different weeks and I'm just freaking out over nothing?

Members don't see this ad.