disappearing thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gastrapathy

I’m just here so I don’t get fined
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
am I going nuts or did I not just post to a thread about "busting back" USU students to O1 and now the thread is gone?!?

http://www.usuhs.mil/adm/catalog/chapt6.pdf

look...the link was still in my clipboard...very confusing.

Members don't see this ad.

I replied to that thread, too. I received this response from fortyfourhundred:

"---Quote (Originally by Heeed!)---
Yes.
---End Quote---

Dude, don't be answering questions you obviously have no clue about. Just shut your mouth."

Didn't think my response merited such a pejorative reply, especially since the OP was LOOKING FOR ASSISTANCE. Maybe the OP will ruminate upon the fact that he/she ASKED FOR HELP. How the OP thinks he/she knows me well enough to respond with such animosity is curious. It begs the question, "WHY DON'T YOU FIGURE IT OUT BY YOURSELF instead of asking others to give you the benefit of their knowledge?" Admittedly, that information could be acquired in <0.69 seconds and a marginal Google search, but the OP thought it was important enough to approach those of us who are military members and frequent this site and BEG FOR INFORMATION. Apparently, though, he/she was incredulous and decided to send me a rancorous retort. I guess the OP finally realized his/her folly, however, and tried to cover it up by deleting the thread. But next time you have a question and want us to help you fortyfourhundred, DON'T BE SO AFRAID of letting it remain on SDN for all the world to see. But you might want to rethink such behavior given the fact you are a pre-med student who is an Officer in the Army Reserves.:idea:

Members don't see this ad :)
they may have decided their response was inappropriate. i dunno. but they deleted the thread. like DrMom said, you have the power to do that to your own threads. (but they don't go completely away, so don't think all is erased simply by deleting a thread-- this is the internet after all :cool:)

--your friendly neighborhood lurking caveman

I replied to that thread, too. I received this response from fortyfourhundred:

"---Quote (Originally by Heeed!)---
Yes.
---End Quote---

Dude, don't be answering questions you obviously have no clue about. Just shut your mouth."

Didn't think my response merited such a pejorative reply, especially since the OP was LOOKING FOR ASSISTANCE. Maybe the OP will ruminate upon the fact that he/she ASKED FOR HELP..:idea:

I apologize, I thought you were somebody else. This is just a bad case of mistaken identity. Sorry