DIT for re-learning basic science material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GravityxZero35

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does DIT help with re-solidifying basic science materials? In school, I was the person who was could recognize info for exams but would later forget about it... thus my foundation is weak. As a result, I feel the need to re-learn a lot of foundational knowledge to understand FA, so do you guys think DIT is a good starting point to cover FA for a first pass?

Members don't see this ad.

Imo they are not good for literally relearning everything . You will probably forget most of what they say because they do not explain much. It is like someone just reading powerpoint slides with adding some verbal explanation. The thing is they mostly just explain by verbalising without drawing like pathoma. Please note I have not taken step 1 and my opining is probably irrelevant. I found that Kaplan or Boards and Beyond,if you do not have much time for Kaplan, are much better for understanding and learning. Of course along with pathoma for path. This is just my opinion