DIT/materials for Step 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ortnakas

DO
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know UWorld questions are of course the gold standard, but for an additional resource, do you all recommend DIT (or Kaplan, etc) for Step/Level 2? I used it for Step 1 and really liked it, but I'm not sure if it's as useful for Step 2 or not. They're currently offering a pretty good discount if you used them for Step 1, but it's only good for a few weeks.

My apologies if this has ben asked and answered.

Members don't see this ad.

I know UWorld questions are of course the gold standard, but for an additional resource, do you all recommend DIT (or Kaplan, etc) for Step/Level 2? I used it for Step 1 and really liked it, but I'm not sure if it's as useful for Step 2 or not. They're currently offering a pretty good discount if you used them for Step 1, but it's only good for a few weeks.

My apologies if this has ben asked and answered.
Don't know anybody who used it. Seems like your time is better spent using other resources.

Reactions: 1 user
UW (throughout whole year), online meded (free), First Aid ck or MTB if you need a book. Don't overthink it.

I've heard from my friends who used DIT for Step 2 CK that it was great for psych, but the other topics were not that strong and seemed too basic. It is not as good as DIT for Step 1.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile