DIT or Boards Boot Camp?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nolifems3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think Boards Boot Camp or DIT are more appropriate for COMLEX 2?

Members don't see this ad.

Do you need to blow step 2 out of the water? Honestly, just read throughout the year. I used the first aids/blueprints for each clerkship for my shelf exams and annotated into FA for ck. Did very well. FA for CK with annotations from shelf study +CB CQ is the best resource, IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SDN Mobile

I took Boards Boot Camp, I was unsatisfied with the program. Same material, OMM book was the same as the first one. The videos were just her repeating the quiz answers from the quiz book. I feel like some of the books were helpful but nothing you couldn't buy on your own. Like Deja Review Ob/gyn, step 2, pediatrics. It included case files Ob/Gyn. I would have rather bought DIT or just do my own studying. Overall for step 1 use Boards boot camp, but for step 2 if I had a chance I would not buy it at all, waste of money.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
If you're going to spend the time on bootcamp, don't. Read the FAs for OB/GYN, PEDS, Family, medicine, and FA for comlex . you don't Ned a resource that summarizes material, you need to be exposed to as much of those above topics possible. Hell you don't even need to have them down except OMM...you just need to know enough to rule out things that don't make sense. I swear that exam gives partial credit because I guessed on half of it.

If you're going to spend the time on bootcamp, don't. Read the FAs for OB/GYN, PEDS, Family, medicine, and FA for comlex . you don't Ned a resource that summarizes material, you need to be exposed to as much of those above topics possible. Hell you don't even need to have them down except OMM...you just need to know enough to rule out things that don't make sense. I swear that exam gives partial credit because I guessed on half of it.

I agree they must give partial credit or something because I felt the same way. I have heard different questions have different weights.

Kaplan online video series. I used this for step 2 and it is far superior to DIT. I used DIT for step one and Kaplan/MTB for step 2 and improved my score drastically. Also it is less expensive and still comes with a qbank. I can not recommend DIT to anyone anymore. I realize how little it did to prepare me for level one.