Dmu 11/8?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

runner0382

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to be at DMU this Friday? Anyone staying downtown Thurs/Fri. nights?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going but I am not staying downtown, good luck on Friday :)

good luck with interviews! if you're staying downtown you should take a taxi down to court avenue and get some food/drinks. good atmosphere down in that area! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
good luck with interviews! if you're staying downtown you should take a taxi down to court avenue and get some food/drinks. good atmosphere down in that area! :thumbup:

I'll be driving around town in a rental car after the interview on Friday so thanks for the tip, any other must see/do's while in town?

I'll be driving around town in a rental car after the interview on Friday so thanks for the tip, any other must see/do's while in town?

Same for me. I'm actually staying Friday night to get in some nightlife Downtown.

Thanks for the rest of your posts, guys.

I'm actually staying Friday night to get in some nightlife Downtown.

How was downtown Friday night? I know it was at least one thing...cold :wow:

I'm used to the cold, but when you add that humidity in plus the wind it was quite frigid. Nice to meet you runner0382, maybe I'll see you next fall :D Whoever else was there Friday please chime in so we can keep in touch, after all we are potential classmates :). DMU = :thumbup:

Last edited: