DO 3.67c 3.7s 8/9/9 26Q

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IHOPness

H. H. Holmes
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quick stats:
non-trad MI resident bio major
3.67c 3.7s 8/9/9 26Q
honor's list
medic ~10,000 hours
long-time volunteer with children ~700 hours
soup kitchen ~30 hours
1 semester of research
For fun, I run and play the piano
Had some articles in the school newspaper
DO shadowing PCP 45 hours

The bad besides my MCAT score: I have two withdrawals from over five years ago when I broke my leg during the summer

Chances and need help with school list; money is a limiting factor; I can maybe apply to 10schools; So far I'm thinking about in no particular order:

MSU-COM
Marion
Erie
DMU
LMU

Members don't see this ad.

Quick stats:
3.67c 3.7s 8/9/9 26Q
honor's list
medic ~10,000 hours
soup kitchen ~30 hours
1 semester of research

The bad besides my MCAT score: I have two withdrawals from over five years ago when I broke my leg during the summer

Chances and need help with school list; money is a limiting factor; I can maybe apply to 10schools; So far I'm thinking about in no particular order:

MSU-COM
Marion
Erie
DMU
LMU

Chances are good for almost everywhere you will apply except for schools with regional bias...

You'll do fine OP. Limit your school list. Consider adding KCOM, CCOM, KCUMB, maybe even OU-HCOM (in Columbus now this year) assuming you are looking to stay (vaguely) in region.

Members don't see this ad :)
You'll do fine OP. Limit your school list. Consider adding KCOM, CCOM, KCUMB, maybe even OU-HCOM (in Columbus now this year) assuming you are looking to stay (vaguely) in region.

Eh, Dublin actually, which is one of the nicest parts of Columbus (sorry, i'm from the area so i just had to say :p ).

Anyways, I think you look good too, OP.

Eh, Dublin actually, which is one of the nicest parts of Columbus (sorry, i'm from the area so i just had to say :p ).

Anyways, I think you look good too, OP.

I'm from Ohio too. Columbus =/= Dublin for sure. But my point was that it is closer to the OP's homeland of Michigan than OU-HCOM's main campus (although it is also closer to Ohio State..)

I'm from Ohio too. Columbus =/= Dublin for sure. But my point was that it is closer to the OP's homeland of Michigan than OU-HCOM's main campus (although it is also closer to Ohio State..)

Sounds like OP is from another country, lol! :p

I'm applying to MSU this year also. Maybe we will be classmates! :luck:

You're fine. Throw CCOM onto the list

Quick stats:
3.67c 3.7s 8/9/9 26Q
honor's list
medic ~10,000 hours
soup kitchen ~30 hours
1 semester of research

MSU-COM
Marion
Erie
DMU
LMU