DO Application "Achievement section" question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

123joe123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the achievement section, do you guys used 600 characters to describe your achievements? or just put write a short description out of it?

Have you guys put down Dean list and Chancellor list into the achievement section? If yes, how should I describe it lol?

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

For the achievement section, do you guys used 600 characters to describe your achievements? or just put write a short description out of it?

Have you guys put down Dean list and Chancellor list into the achievement section? If yes, how should I describe it lol?

Thank you!!

When I applied last year, my "achievements" section said the bare minimum.
I had 6 interviews. You really don't need to fill that space out unless you REALLY have a lot to say.

Last edited:
When I applied last year, my "achievements" section said the following, verbatim:

2008: Dean's List.
2012: Employee of the Month, Falafel Hut

I had 6 interviews. You really don't need to fill that space out unless you REALLY have a lot to say.

So basically you just fill up the information? Thank you:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I wrote like 5 words for each of my achievements. There wasn't anything else needed to explain them.

Yup. Short and sweet. Don't fill space just because it's there