DO schools in outdoorsy locations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Soooo beautiful, Utah is very high on my list to visit!

But again, you can not beat PNW!
usa-washington-mt-rainier-national-park-wildflowers-and-hiker-rene-frederick.jpg

f464a73b5ed67ea3f80752b2071a5478.jpg

20090202-IMG_81491.jpg
Utah is beautiful but the inversions you get in the winter are nasty. This happens in any valley community to be fair

Sent from my SM-G900V using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Soooo beautiful, Utah is very high on my list to visit!

But again, you can not beat PNW!
usa-washington-mt-rainier-national-park-wildflowers-and-hiker-rene-frederick.jpg

f464a73b5ed67ea3f80752b2071a5478.jpg

20090202-IMG_81491.jpg

LOL, none of those are anything like what Yakima (where PNWU is located) looks like. Don't get me wrong, I am apparently one of the few Washingtonians who likes Yakima, but you are misrepresenting it. FWIW, I would agree that PNWU is close to a lot of great outdoorsy things, just not the ones you've shown.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
LOL, none of those are anything like what Yakima (where PNWU is located) looks like. Don't get me wrong, I am apparently one of the few Washingtonians who likes Yakima, but you are misrepresenting it. FWIW, I would agree that PNWU is close to a lot of great outdoorsy things, just not the ones you've shown.
I know what Yakima is like. I am talking about the region. Close is also relative, Columbia George, Palouse falls, mt rainier, crystal mountain, Snoqualmie mountains, Leavenworth, Wenatchee, are located within 1-2 hours distance. I do not consider it far.
Ancient lakes, yakima skyline ridge, cowiche, hanford reach, westberg are closer options. :) still great location!

I know what Yakima is like. I am talking about the region. Close is also relative, Columbia George, Palouse falls, mt rainier, crystal mountain, Snoqualmie mountains, Leavenworth, Wenatchee, are located within 1-2 hours distance. I do not consider it far.
Ancient lakes, yakima skyline ridge, cowiche, hanford reach, westberg are closer options. :) still great location!

Super great location, I agree. I just think it's funny that you chose to highlight places that as un-Yakima as one could get. I feel like the Rimrock area or Yakima River Canyon would be much more authentic.

Super great location, I agree. I just think it's funny that you chose to highlight places that as un-Yakima as one could get. I feel like the Rimrock area or Yakima River Canyon would be much more authentic.
I agree, but I was talking about the WA state in general, as someone mentioned Utah. I tried to include a few pretty places from different areas to show the outdoors variety. :)