DO SMP Programs with guaranteed admission?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eeebsmeebsheeb

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone can provide a list of all the bridge/SMP programs for DO schools that can guarantee an admission, not an interview. I remember coming across programs for VCOM and WVSOM but I can’t seem to find them again.

So anyone who knows of these programs, or better yet, if someone who did one of these programs could share any information I would appreciate that.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was just wondering if anyone can provide a list of all the bridge/SMP programs for DO schools that can guarantee an admission, not an interview. I remember coming across programs for VCOM and WVSOM but I can’t seem to find them again.

So anyone who knows of these programs, or better yet, if someone who did one of these programs could share any information I would appreciate that.
Osteopathic Medical School and SMP List (2021-2022) Use this. It can answer your question.

PCOM does not have guaranteed admission last time I checked. The Touro system likes to advertise that they but they don't, it's not worth your time. WesternU Pomona does but it's unofficial.