Do we want to do ranked first and ranked last polls this year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Palintology

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In past years this has been done on dermboard, but since dermboard only seems interested in setting things up for us when their hit revenue has declined, I figured we should do it here if people are interested. I think the anonymous poll option works nicely and I'm willing to set it up and type in all the programs if people are interested, but if people aren't going to respond it's not worth the time.

Are people interested in this? I've always thought it's nice to know if people felt the same way about programs as I did.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
why not save the work and people just say it aloud? these user names don't give us enough anonymity?

besides, we can say what we want anyway. rank lists are in.

why not save the work and people just say it aloud? these user names don't give us enough anonymity?

besides, we can say what we want anyway. rank lists are in.

Yeah rank list are in say what you want don't be scurrred. Or you can just PM me and say it for you without your identifiers.

we should totally do this! I know it doesn't matter anymore now that rank lists are in, but I think it's better to keep it anonymous -- so make a poll or pm long dong.... I personally think more people will participate if you make a poll. thanks!

Yeah, I'll set this up tonight. I think we'll get a better response of it's completely anonymous and the poll page would probably be better because you wont have to scroll through several pages.