Do you guys recommend getting the 2020 Dat destroyer if I already have the 2018 version

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tomapbobo

Reaction score
I already went through 2018 one and was wondering is the 2020 DAT destroyer a major difference because these books are quite expensive. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I already went through 2018 one and was wondering is the 2020 DAT destroyer a major difference because these books are quite expensive. Thanks

Im sure the 2018 one will be sufficient, save the money for when you apply! You’ll be amazed at how expensive it is to apply to dental school.

Reactions: 1 users
That should definitely be enough! They don’t change that much year to year. I would save that money for my applications for sure.

Reactions: 1 users
Are you retaking the DAT? If the answer is yes I would use anything available to improve your score. The DAT exam is almost $500. Even a few more questions correct in a section can make a huge difference in your score. Wishing you the best...and hope you get in with your current scores and don't have to face the DAT Beast again...Nancy