PhD/PsyD Do you use CMEs for CEUs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
I attended a CE event that awarded an AMA PRA Category 1 Credit. I already have an email in to the board to check, but I was curious if anyone else uses these for CEUs.

Members don't see this ad.

I attended a CE event that awarded an AMA PRA Category 1 Credit. I already have an email in to the board to check, but I was curious if anyone else uses these for CEUs.

I never have, but I generally have 2-3X the number of CEs I need due to a lot of my extracurricular activity. But, similar to what it seems you are doing, our state board allows you to submit certain things that are not APA accredited CEs if they meet certain criteria for board approval.

Reactions: 1 user
I never have, but I generally have 2-3X the number of CEs I need due to a lot of my extracurricular activity. But, similar to what it seems you are doing, our state board allows you to submit certain things that are not APA accredited CEs if they meet certain criteria for board approval.

Yes, the FAQs on the board's website makes it looks like it's likely acceptable, but obviously I don't want to bank on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, the FAQs on the board's website makes it looks like it's likely acceptable, but obviously I don't want to bank on it.

Probably ok, but if you're renewal is coming up and you are relying on those, I wouldn't want to count those eggs til they're hatched.

Reactions: 1 user