Doctors on Strike; What could go wrong?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Not even 2 minutes in and I had to shut it off. Low budget, poor acting, annoying background music. I probably should have given it more time but it sounds like a gigantic waste of time.

It's not academy award caliber but I would bet that if these non physicians did have to fill in for the real ones it wouldn't be very different.

It's not academy award caliber but I would bet that if these non physicians did have to fill in for the real ones it wouldn't be very different.

Perhaps.
I don't see the point if it does nothing to actually bring awareness. It will not attract many except for the few in healthcare who have time to burn. There was no comedic value whatsoever.

Perhaps.
I don't see the point if it does nothing to actually bring awareness. It will not attract many except for the few in healthcare who have time to burn. There was no comedic value whatsoever.
It wasn't supposed to make any statement, just a bit of comic relief to an otherwise doom and gloom bunch of people.

Reactions: 1 user
It wasn't supposed to make any statement, just a bit of comic relief to an otherwise doom and gloom bunch of people.

I also mentioned the lack of comedic value. If it was funny, I probably would have sat through it.