You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Does a recommendation letter for a Math class count as Science or Non-Science?
Started by dentaldude26
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pretty sure it's science.
If I understand your question, you mean a letter from a math professor? I would say that would be non-science as math usually isn't considered part of the science departments.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
but math is counted in the science gpa, which is really confusing me now..
If I understand your question, you mean a letter from a math professor? I would say that would be non-science as math usually isn't considered part of the science departments.
but math is counted in the science gpa, which is really confusing me now..
Really? That's not how it is for my school, I find that very strange. Good luck finding the answer.
I'm getting one from a biology professor and another one from an oceanography professor.
thanks for the quick replies. it really helped!
Is Oceanography considered science?
Anyone catch WVU's letter requirements?
They want letters from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology professors. No ifs and buts!!
I contacted my Physics teacher (after 3.5 yrs) and he told me he would love to write me a letter, but he now resides in China and mail is heavily regulated there. I guess WVU is off the list for me...
They want letters from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology professors. No ifs and buts!!
I contacted my Physics teacher (after 3.5 yrs) and he told me he would love to write me a letter, but he now resides in China and mail is heavily regulated there. I guess WVU is off the list for me...
Anyone catch WVU's letter requirements?
They want letters from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology professors. No ifs and buts!!
I contacted my Physics teacher (after 3.5 yrs) and he told me he would love to write me a letter, but he now resides in China and mail is heavily regulated there. I guess WVU is off the list for me...
I wouldn't give up that easily!!! Why don't you sign up for interfolio, then your professor can upload a letter electronically?
Would be a shame to give up on a school because of the postal regulations in China dont you think?
China censors the internet too.I wouldn't give up that easily!!! Why don't you sign up for interfolio, then your professor can upload a letter electronically?
Would be a shame to give up on a school because of the postal regulations in China dont you think?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
D
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 4K
D