Does anybody know where to find...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr. E

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find pictures of the campus of Rosalind Franklin-Chicago Medical School?

Members don't see this ad.

Mr. E said:
Does anyone know where to find pictures of the campus of Rosalind Franklin-Chicago Medical School?

i'm sure you could find some pics on their website. just do a quick search on google to find the school's website and there is probably a virtual tour or something like that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Fermata said:
Close your eyes and try to picture ghetto.

Lots of it.
have you ever BEEN to Rosalind Franklin?

Don't listen to Fermata--he's just hating on the North.

I was at RF this November and here's what its like. First off, its in North Chicago. That's not the Northern part of Chicago, that's the city of North Chicago--one hour from downtown Chicago. The clinicals are all there, but the school itself is in North Chicago.

The school is flanked on two sides by a naval base. Across the street is something industrial, but I can't remember what it is. Basically, most of the students live in the suburbs around the school and in the dorms on campus. People were really happy about the dorms.

As you know, the accreditation is under question, so they have poured TONS of money into the campus for improving facilities and everything on campus is pretty nice.

Let me know if you have any other questions. G'luck!