does anyone apply to BU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mariyaBG

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi you all,i am going to apply to BU for the program that stats in 2005.Does anybody know when the best time is to send my application.I think it is 1 August.Am i correct or it is going to be too late? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

U're correct... Aug 1st they open their applications for 2005 session

mariyaBG said:
Hi you all,i am going to apply to BU for the program that stats in 2005.Does anybody know when the best time is to send my application.I think it is 1 August.Am i correct or it is going to be too late? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
mariyaBG said:
HI
I M ALSO CONFUSED LIKE U?
I HAVENT GOT THE PART 1 RESULT YET.HOW ABT U?WHTS THE REASON FOR U TO GET LATE?

S vashishta said:
U're correct... Aug 1st they open their applications for 2005 session
Thnks,i realy want to send my application on time.It is more important than NBDE scores,i think.

mariyaBG said:
Thnks,i realy want to send my application on time.It is more important than NBDE scores,i think.

Are you sending your application even before you receive your score results?..Can we do that? Pls clarify..Thanks!

No dentaldoc ,you can not send an application if you don't have your score .I have already had mine.Part 1-95. Part2-85.

hi does anybody know wht was the least score BU took for the 2004 batch.i hva 84 wht do u think r the chances.

Guys !!! you can apply anywhere in the month of August that will be good enough , you can also apply and send in your scores later whenever they r out, that is!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

GKG said:
Guys !!! you can apply anywhere in the month of August that will be good enough , you can also apply and send in your scores later whenever they r out, that is!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

U mean we can apply without nbde scores but send in later after a month? :confused: Will that be okay?

you can apply, they will hold on it until they get your nbde score, you will not be considered as an applicant till they get your score.