Does anyone have a compilation of Operating Room Technique s for Orthopedics? C

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

faregalado

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a compilation of Operating Room Technique s for Orthopedics? Can I have a copy? Thenks

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have a compilation of Operating Room Technique s for Orthopedics? Can I have a copy? Thenks

Campbell's Operative Orthoapaedics is available for sale in a number of locations.

You CAN have a copy.

Members don't see this ad :)
Campbell's is pretty expensive, and a lot of programs/reps will buy it for you in residency. If you want a simple, straight forward review of the most common procedures on a med student level, Gowned and Gloved Orthopaedics: Introduction to Common Procedures is a good resource that I've really enjoyed on my away rotations.

http://www.amazon.com/Gowned-Gloved...8200/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320721052&sr=8-1

I think I got my copy for 25 bucks. Also, most programs have a set of Campbell's/Rockwood/Green's etc in their library/office that you can read up there on your aways. I've done that quite a bit. That being said, between Netter's, Handbook of Fractures, and Gowned and Gloved you've got pretty much all your expected to know as med student. All the other is just gravy (at least in the places I've rotated). Good luck.