Does anyone know how MPJE is scaled?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akaykay

Rookie
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it's a score of 75 (not percentage) based off of 90 questions (well at least in my state), but the scale of 75 is so random.

Just wondering because I feel like I could have missed 25-30 questions on that test :(

Members don't see this ad.

I know it's a score of 75 (not percentage) based off of 90 questions (well at least in my state), but the scale of 75 is so random.

Just wondering because I feel like I could have missed 25-30 questions on that test :(

I don't know how it is scored exactly, but I think you passed. I guessed on 50 questions on the MPJE and passed.

Good luck!

I don't know how it is scored exactly, but I think you passed. I guessed on 50 questions on the MPJE and passed.

Good luck!

So when you say you "guessed" on 50 questions, would that mean you made educated guessing? I would say there were a solid 10 questions on that test that I had no clue about and had to completely guess, and the vast majority of the rest of the test was educated guessing, with only about 20 or so questions that I was confident I knew the answer. I've done some research on my questions and from what I can remember, there are about 40-45 questions I'm on the confident that I got correct, 20-25 that I'm almost certain that I got wrong, another 5-10 that could go either way, and another 15 or so that I don't remember what the context of the question was. Still think I got a shot? Also, what was your final score?

Thanks.

Last edited:
75 from a scale of 0-100, so that would make it 75% wont it? why is it not percentage?

Members don't see this ad :)
So when you say you "guessed" on 50 questions, would that mean you made educated guessing? I would say there were a solid 10 questions on that test that I had no clue about and had to completely guess, and the vast majority of the rest of the test was educated guessing, with only about 20 or so questions that I was confident I knew the answer. I've done some research on my questions and from what I can remember, there are about 40-45 questions I'm on the confident that I got correct, 20-25 that I'm almost certain that I got wrong, another 5-10 that could go either way, and another 15 or so that I don't remember what the context of the question was. Still think I got a shot? Also, what was your final score?

Thanks.

I definitely think you passed. My score was an 80. Walking out of the exam I was only confident that I got 20 questions right. I often found myself left with two choices, so between the two choices, I just picked one that I would do in real life.

I'm suprised I passed that exam, especially with a score higher than I expected. I don't know how they grade it, but oh well it works for me.

good luck to all