Does receiving a supplemental application mean a school is interested in you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kobethegoat24

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have received 3 supplemental applications so far and was wondering if that means a school is interested in you. Or if its just something they send out to anyone who fills out the AADSAS application.

Members don't see this ad.

I have received 3 supplemental applications so far and was wondering if that means a school is interested in you. Or if its just something they send out to anyone who fills out the AADSAS application.
It depends on the school.

I haven't received any supplementals yet. Applied about two days ago. I wonder how fast these things move?! :shrug:

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't received any supplementals yet. Applied about two days ago. I wonder how fast these things move?! :shrug:
Don't worry about it. Cycle just started. You'll be fine. Try not to fret over these little things. Easier said than done, I know, but at the end of it all you will see and realize what a waste of effort and emotion it is. Wishing you the best.

Reactions: 2 users
No, almost everyone gets a supplemental. Sometimes, people even get a supplemental just by choosing the school without even submitting their primary application.

Reactions: 1 users
I see on the list that for Temple it states "Submit concurrent to ADEA AADSAS", but on their website there is no link or portal to complete a supplemental. Does anyone know anything about this? Do they email you a request, it seems like that's what the website suggests?

Reactions: 1 user
I see on the list that for Temple it states "Submit concurrent to ADEA AADSAS", but on their website there is no link or portal to complete a supplemental. Does anyone know anything about this? Do they email you a request, it seems like that's what the website suggests?
same question!1 ive been looking all over for it

it means they are interested in getting your supplemental app fee

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Based on how many fees I've had to pay so far this is right on the money lol

IT really depends on the school. Some schools are selective and some just send it to everyone. Which school are you talking about?

So far I have gotten supplemental request emails from University of Detroit Mercy, University of Pennsylvania, LECOM, and NOVA southeastern

Hey, when did you apply?
I applied the first week of june for some schools and the second week of june for other schools. I applied to university of iowa on june 25 and got invited for interview on june 26. Seems like univerisity of iowa invites a lot of people for interviews.