done with my exam!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetgal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
i am done with my exam,,,,,my advice to all those who are taking exam is,,,be very thorough with decks and released,unreleased papers,,,when everybodytold me this i dint believe but this is the truth,,,most of the q's were repeated from previous q'papers,,and the remainig were from decks,,,,and ofcourse 10-15questions were completely weird,,,i cant even recall them,,,i can say exam was satisfactory,,and i can just keep my fingers crossed,,thats it..
if anyone want to ask me something,,or any help plz pm me,,i will be very happy to help,,,coz even i got a lot of help from my seniors and collegeues from this forum and i cant forget it...thanks a ton to all who helped me :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
Best of luck for ur results !! Keep ur fingers crossed.Can u please tell me what kind of questions where asked on virus ,fungi, DNA, RNA.can u give me good sources for refrence on these topics .
thanx !

styloid said:
Hi,
Best of luck for ur results !! Keep ur fingers crossed.Can u please tell me what kind of questions where asked on virus ,fungi, DNA, RNA.can u give me good sources for refrence on these topics .
thanx !
hi styloid,,,right now i am very depressed,,,u know what i have done some very silly mistakes in exam,,,how can anybody do this mistake of saying hair contains collagen,,,its keratin...how can i do such silly mistake after months of prep :( ,,,,,i dont know this kind of how many mistakes i did??well i am all set for my second attempt,,,i will relax for two days and start all over again,,,
be sure to review kaplan notes last minute,,,it contains some important info which decks does not...in micro lots of questions from immunology which were confusing,,,very straight forward questions on virus,fungi,bacteria,,,i think decks are enough for these topics,,,be thorough with dna cloning,cdna,genome libraries,,components of 30s initiation complex ,,,,lotsa q's on arteries,,be thorough with it,,,

good luck

Good luck, sweet gal. And thanks for sharing the information.
I hope u get high scores. :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi sweetgal
All the best for ur result.
I have a question. do u think decks are enough for physiology?? I m kinda worried about physio.. n can u tell me from where did u read about dna cloning n related topics??
Thanks in advance. I m taking my exam next week.
Any other advice u cud give me regarding last minute prep??????????

my email me ur reply at [email protected].. for some reason, this website is taking a lot of time to open ..
i shall wait
Thank u very much

dentist3079 said:
Hi sweetgal
All the best for ur result.
I have a question. do u think decks are enough for physiology?? I m kinda worried about physio.. n can u tell me from where did u read about dna cloning n related topics??
Thanks in advance. I m taking my exam next week.
Any other advice u cud give me regarding last minute prep??????????

my email me ur reply at [email protected].. for some reason, this website is taking a lot of time to open ..
i shall wait
Thank u very much
hi do check ur mail box i sent u a mail

hi there

Thanx for posting ur experience & all the best for ur results..... :thumbup:

hi there

how were patho & gen. anatomy sections ??

HI

FROM WHERE SHOULD I READ "dna cloning,,genome libraries,?????
PLS LET ME KNOW...........
P.S HOPE YOU READ MY P.M TOO...
DOCAPD :)

sweetgal said:
hi styloid,,,right now i am very depressed,,,u know what i have done some very silly mistakes in exam,,,how can anybody do this mistake of saying hair contains collagen,,,its keratin...how can i do such silly mistake after months of prep :( ,,,,,i dont know this kind of how many mistakes i did??well i am all set for my second attempt,,,i will relax for two days and start all over again,,,
be sure to review kaplan notes last minute,,,it contains some important info which decks does not...in micro lots of questions from immunology which were confusing,,,very straight forward questions on virus,fungi,bacteria,,,i think decks are enough for these topics,,,be thorough with dna cloning,cdna,genome libraries,,components of 30s initiation complex ,,,,lotsa q's on arteries,,be thorough with it,,,

good luck

thanx !! dont worry all i can say is the pressure during exams can be too much at times .just pray for ur results i wish u all th luck for ur results .

Hi sweetgal,
just relax. wait for your result. I am sure you will get 90+
Cheers!
Rajjos

docapd said:
HI

FROM WHERE SHOULD I READ "dna cloning,,genome libraries,?????
PLS LET ME KNOW...........
P.S HOPE YOU READ MY P.M TOO...
DOCAPD :)
hi docapd,,i read dna cloning and all from lippincotts at last minute,,,i purchased the book when i had ten days left for my exam and i dont regret for purchsing it,,,its a wonderful book,,,if u have lotsa time,,my advise to u is read lippincotts,,it will definitely fetch u good score,,

mouth mirror said:
hi there

how were patho & gen. anatomy sections ??
hi mouth mirror,,,i felt anatomy was very easy for me,,but micro patho questions were tough,,,i am weak in immunolgy section and unfortunately the questions from that topic were so weird,,god i just hope i get some good scores...

sweetgal said:
hi mouth mirror,,,i felt anatomy was very easy for me,,but micro patho questions were tough,,,i am weak in immunolgy section and unfortunately the questions from that topic were so weird,,god i just hope i get some good scores...
thanks styloid,sagi and rajjos for ur good luck wish and support,,,

Members don't see this ad :)
HI
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.
YOU GOT THE BOOK TEN DAYS BEFORE EXAM....WOW...EVEN MY EXAM IS CLOSE...I AM "IFFY" TO READ NEW BOOK AT THIS TIME :scared:
Also, did you read the whole book or just this part from LIPPINCOT?.
PLS.LEMME KNOW

sweetgal said:
hi docapd,,i read dna cloning and all from lippincotts at last minute,,,i purchased the book when i had ten days left for my exam and i dont regret for purchsing it,,,its a wonderful book,,,if u have lotsa time,,my advise to u is read lippincotts,,it will definitely fetch u good score,,

docapd said:
HI
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.
YOU GOT THE BOOK TEN DAYS BEFORE EXAM....WOW...EVEN MY EXAM IS CLOSE...I AM "IFFY" TO READ NEW BOOK AT THIS TIME :scared:
Also, did you read the whole book or just this part from LIPPINCOT?.
PLS.LEMME KNOW
hi docapd,,,i read dna cloning part and also transcription and translation coz i dint undstand that stuff from review notes,,,,and also there are some q's at the back of each chapter with explanations which i found helpful,,,

sweetgal said:
hey
thnx buddy.one more question ,did u have kaplan Qbank? do u think it'll be useful? pls reply...
by the way,,dont worry abt ur results..u'll definitely get a good score...all the best..

mouth mirror said:
hey
thnx buddy.one more question ,did u have kaplan Qbank? do u think it'll be useful? pls reply...
by the way,,dont worry abt ur results..u'll definitely get a good score...all the best..
u r always welcome mouth mirror,,and regarding ur question,,,,no i dint had kaplan q bank,,,but one of my friend who scored 90% told me she had that and it was not of big help except to get used with the model of the real test,,,and i dont have much idea abt it,,,sorry...and u know one thing when u r studying for such a big exam every piece of information is important,,every question is important,,ofcourse money is a criteria,,,, :D ,,
good luck

sweetgal said:
hey guys,
i am done with my exam,,,,,my advice to all those who are taking exam is,,,be very thorough with decks and released,unreleased papers,,,when everybodytold me this i dint believe but this is the truth,,,most of the q's were repeated from previous q'papers,,and the remainig were from decks,,,,and ofcourse 10-15questions were completely weird,,,i cant even recall them,,,i can say exam was satisfactory,,and i can just keep my fingers crossed,,thats it..
if anyone want to ask me something,,or any help plz pm me,,i will be very happy to help,,,coz even i got a lot of help from my seniors and collegeues from this forum and i cant forget it...thanks a ton to all who helped me :love:

You deserve a great score, If you don't mind could you please forward me some of your Q or the questions written by Pal-45 .
Many thanks My E-mail : [email protected]

Hi Sweetgal

Thank u for all the info. I am sure your results cannot be bad with all the preparation. Wish you best of luck for the scores! :luck:

Cheers

sweetgal said:
hi docapd,,,i read dna cloning part and also transcription and translation coz i dint undstand that stuff from review notes,,,,and also there are some q's at the back of each chapter with explanations which i found helpful,,,
THANKS A LOT FOR THE INFO!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

mrswinidm said:
Hi Sweetgal

Thank u for all the info. I am sure your results cannot be bad with all the preparation. Wish you best of luck for the scores! :luck:

Cheers
thank you for ur wishes mrswindim,,,and docapd ur welcome and i am always there to help my friends,,,,,

good luck

Hello Sweetgal,

First I will like to congratulate you for your results and goodluck to you.
I am in desperate need of the NBDE materials. As i just read your post that you completed your exams I thought you would be the best person to contact for the materials.Can you please do this favour by providing your materials and doing a great help.Please let me know what are the materials you referred and what are very important in order to achieve a good score.
Sorry for the trouble. Your help will be highly appreciated as I have been looking for the materials from past 7 to 8 months and had no luck.
I anyone else can be of any help please mail me @ [email protected].

Thanks,
Shwetha

hi Sweetgal
good luck for ur scores.
i would like to know if u have those questions mailed by pal-45 please mail them to me at [email protected]
ur help will be appreciated.
thanks

sweetgal said:
thank you for ur wishes mrswindim,,,and docapd ur welcome and i am always there to help my friends,,,,,

good luck

Hi
Good luck to you!! I have a question. I am in the process of preparing for my exam and i am using Kaplan, exams and decks. But i am afraid when it would come to revision i might not be able to revise the kaplan book. Do u think i should concentrate on decks and papers only? Which all decks u referred?
Is this study material sufficient?
Please guide!!

sweetgal said:
hey guys,

sweetgal said:
hey guys,
hi sweetagal,
i've opened this dental forum for the first time n i know nothing abt how to go abt the nbde... i need materials ve no clue where to get them fm since u r experienced now i thought u r the one who could help me out . i shal be very gr8ful if u cud reply to the earliest to my mail id [email protected].

thanks a lot

DentalDocCa said:
hi Sweetgal
good luck for ur scores.
i would like to know if u have those questions mailed by pal-45 please mail them to me at [email protected]
ur help will be appreciated.
thanks
hi dental docca,,sorry for the delay but i am trying to send u the questions but i think u have given me the wrong mail id,,,coz i am getting ur mails back,,plz check out

and chavy check ur mail box

hi
iam in midst of final preps.i would really appreciate it if you could send me the q u remember and from pal 45,to [email protected]ks in advance and all the best with ur scores.

sweetgal said:
hi dental docca,,sorry for the delay but i am trying to send u the questions but i think u have given me the wrong mail id,,,coz i am getting ur mails back,,plz check out

Check ur pm

hi
can u pls send me those questions to [email protected] would be really helpful.i would appreciate ur response

sweetgal said:

sweetgal said:

HI SWEETGAL
can u plz send me question n wat all material to req. for gd preparation for test.my email [email protected]
thks . gd luck

Hello Sweetgal,

I had previously mailed you but not receive any reply for the request of the materials I made. I feel you have missed the mail ,can you please help me with the materials. I am looking for the NBDE materials as I have not yet started.Can you please also mail me the questions you have to my email id [email protected]

Thanks,
Shwetha

hi sweetgal,
sorry abt the email add.i really appreciate ur help and wish u all the best for ur scores.
can u mail me at [email protected]
thanks

sweetgal said:

sweetgal said:

hi sweetgal,
thx a lot.. i received ur mail.. i shal do as u ve said thx once again..

Thanks from offering your help, I am new to the forum, i was hoping you might be able to send me the questions from pal-45. Pl email me at [email protected], at your convenience. I hope to be able to also help others after my exam later this month.

Rishi

hi sweetgal,
thanks a lot for ur reply.i really appreciate that u r helping so many people in the forum.
i went through biochem/physio file but somehow was not able to open micro/path anatomy.can u please mail me that file again.sorry for the trouble.
thanks

sweetgal said:
hi twankfanny,,i am talking abt the previous yrs question papers which is a must before u go for exam,,u will get them on ebay or even on this forum!!and biochem is ofcourse tough for 90%of the students i believe,,,but if its really very tough than u can go for lippincotts text book,,,i feel its a very nice book,,its like biochem made easy :D ,,be thorough with decks,,,i hope this helps

good luck with ur preparation

hello sweet gal.i think u r the one who can guide me :confused: .i hv started my prep 4 part1.i hv got,dental decks 2001,kaplan review book,released exams2003.im studying this stuff n alongwith this im consulting the reference books as well.
1)is this stuff enough 4 prep?
2)the problem is,that i cant appear in the exam b4 2007,so i hv 2 take it with new 2007format.can u tell me,how can i prep well 4 new format.as i hv got much time,but i dont hv any idea abut prep 4 2007 format.i wana utilize this time :scared: .........i ll b thankful 2 u

sweetgal said:
hey guys,

All the best for your results~ :luck:
Can you please send me the remembered question from you and from pal 45. I would appreciate since I hope to take by the end of this month.and I want to ask you if the time that I will take the computer exam is important or not because I read it somewhere that is better to escape from the month of written examination, that's right?
I'm very nervous :scared: because is not my first time.
I will appreciate you valuable advice :love:

smile13 said:
hello sweet gal.i think u r the one who can guide me :confused: .i hv started my prep 4 part1.i hv got,dental decks 2001,kaplan review book,released exams2003.im studying this stuff n alongwith this im consulting the reference books as well.
1)is this stuff enough 4 prep?
2)the problem is,that i cant appear in the exam b4 2007,so i hv 2 take it with new 2007format.can u tell me,how can i prep well 4 new format.as i hv got much time,but i dont hv any idea abut prep 4 2007 format.i wana utilize this time :scared: .........i ll b thankful 2 u
hi smiley,,,actually i studied 2004 decks and have no idea of 2001,,i guess it shd be ok,,and q,papers are a must,,i think u r on right track with right material so just go ahead with ur prep,,,and i am really sorry i have no idea abt new format,,some say its going to be easier,,,but i dont think so,,,try and give it b'fore 2007,,,

good luck

minibracket said:
All the best for your results~ :luck:
Can you please send me the remembered question from you and from pal 45. I would appreciate since I hope to take by the end of this month.and I want to ask you if the time that I will take the computer exam is important or not because I read it somewhere that is better to escape from the month of written examination, that's right?
I'm very nervous :scared: because is not my first time.
I will appreciate you valuable advice :love:
hi minibracket,,,i think i need ur mail id to send q's :D ,,,u forgot to mention it,,anyways now that u decided u give the exam,,just dont keep all those things in ur mind,,do ur best and u will get the best,,,ok good luck :thumbup:

hi sweetgal,
thanks a lot for ur reply.i really appreciate that u r helping so many people in the forum.
i went through biochem/physio file but somehow was not able to open micro/path anatomy.can u please mail me that file again.sorry for the trouble.
thanks

sweetgal said:
hi smiley,,,actually i studied 2004 decks and have no idea of 2001,,i guess it shd be ok,,and q,papers are a must,,i think u r on right track with right material so just go ahead with ur prep,,,and i am really sorry i have no idea abt new format,,some say its going to be easier,,,but i dont think so,,,try and give it b'fore 2007,,,

good luck

DentalDocCa said:
hi sweetgal,
thanks
check ur mail box,,

Hi SweetGal

I am planning to give my exams in August. I would appreciate if you send me the questions that you remember and also the ones from Pal-45. I requested for them but didnt get them. Please help me.

Thanks
An Aspiring Dentist.

Hi Sweetgal,

It's very generous of you to help so many people on this forum. I just finished my 1st year of dental school today, and I'm planning to take the boards this September.

Can you please (or anyone else) email me the practice tests (Pal-45...)?

I would greatly appreciately your help.

My email: [email protected]

Thanks!

-Gabe7

Hi Sweetgal,

It's very generous of you to help so many people on this forum. I just finished my 1st year of dental school today, and I'm planning to take the boards this September.

Can you please (or anyone else) email me the practice tests (Pal-45...)?

I would greatly appreciate your help.

My email: [email protected]

Thanks!

-Gabe7

Hi SweetGal

I am posting again, forget to give email id, [email protected]

I am planning to give my exams in August. I would appreciate if you send me the questions that you remember and also the ones from Pal-45. I requested for them but didnt get them. Please help me.

Thanks
An Aspiring Dentist.