Don't want to spend $500 on DAT Bootcamp this summer, but need to study for the DAT.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joseph4817

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have any suggestions about a plan I could use to study for the DAT without paying $500 for Bootcamp. What individual resources would be the best for each section? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I took the DAT recently and scored a 26AA/30PAT. This is what I used:

PAT - PATBooster is handsdown the best, even better than Bootcamp
Biology - Feralis Notes is great, it covered everything that showed up on my DAT
Chem/Orgo - DATDestroyer and Chad's videos
Math - Math Destroyer is the best for the QR
RC - DATqvault's RC

Reactions: 4 users
I personally used:

PAT - PATBooster, best practice for PAT out there. There's some pretty good free YouTube videos too.

BIO - Dr. Romano's Dynamite Biology Review (free on his Facebook study group) and the general Destroyer (2019 version)

OC and GC - General Destroyer (2019 version) and Klein textbook (I used the second edition) for reference

RC - ScienceDaily articles

QR - General Destroyer and Math Destroyer (both 2019 versions)

I highly recommend all of these resources. You'll end up spending ~$300, maybe a little less. Regardless of what resources you get, you're going to need to put in a ton of time and effort. But hey, it's worth it for getting into dental school. I scored a 25TS/27AA/25PAT.

Reactions: 1 users