DPT Class of 2012....Which school you are attending Final Decision!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bigshoguns

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok.. So it's almost that time of year and many are making their final decisions as to which schools they will be 100% attending. So lets have your final decisions.

This is separate thread from the Acceptance / Stats thread. This is to know your final decision.

I will be attending UMDNJ-SHRP/Rutgers Camden DPT South. I sent my deposit in today! :):thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Sent in my deposit to Columbia!

Members don't see this ad :)
Nova Southeastern Baby. lol

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

WOW what diversity, Keep them coming guys, i know you guys wanna share

Hunter - and so excited about it!

giving it a bump.. can we get this stickied for a few months???

University of Colorado Health Science Center

:D

Members don't see this ad :)
I have two more interviews so pass for now.

2-22-09 Chatham

Last edited:
I will be attending UCSF/SFSU in Cali

University of Washington

University of Michigan-Flint:)

Awesome and CONGRATS!!! Folks Keep'em coming!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully everyone gets to post here!!!!!:highfive::soexcited:

Stony Brook University-- extreamly excited to be going there...

who else is going there??

Congrats! Would you mind posting your stats, please?

Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science

I am having trouble deciding between MUSC in charleston and Boston University. I am from NC and currently live in Charleston so it has made the decision pretty tough for me. Any thoughts?

I am having trouble deciding between MUSC in charleston and Boston University. I am from NC and currently live in Charleston so it has made the decision pretty tough for me. Any thoughts?

Save as much money as you can. I say stay where your from and live w/ your parents if possible.

I will be attending UMDNJ-Newark in the fall!!!!! I found out mid January by phone.

Almost positive my decision will be UMDNJ-Newark :)

MGHIHP... Boston here I come! Congrats to everyone and good luck!