Dr. Collins 2014 PCAT Study Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharm_LN2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to buy the newest (2014) edition of Dr. Collins.

If anyone is selling please let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

I am selling Dr. Collins, Kaplan, and my own notes all for $200. I bought them all the beginning of 2012 and got an interview to the UF.

I am selling Dr. Collins, Kaplan, and my own notes all for $200. I bought them all the beginning of 2012 and got an interview to the UF.

Hi there,

What year are all of the books you are selling?

Thanks.

Theresa

Members don't see this ad :)
I bought them in 2012 both the Kaplan and Dr Collins but scored well and got accepted to UF. I am selling them for $125 now.

Hi,

I already purchased the most recent Kaplan. Congrats on your acceptance! I am going to look for a more recent edition....I heard they changed the test. Have you heard the same?

Thanks.

Theresa

Yes I studied the older version too but still got a good score cuz all my friends told me that Dr Collins keeps the same material he just adds few questions some times.

I bought them in 2012 both the Kaplan and Dr Collins but scored well and got accepted to UF. I am selling them for $125 now.

Are you still selling your books?

Hey. I am interested as well. How much ?

I'm selling my 2013 Dr. Collins PCAT study guide. It has writing on it from the previous seller and a couple pages are missing from the reading section. I'm asking for $200 but can lower the price. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Hi, i am selling dr. collins 2014 pcat study guide (the latest version). it has no markings at all.. all the practice exams are neat and clean in terms of marking and writing.. email for any further questions at [email protected]
thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have brand new no writing for the 2010/2011 guide. $40 lmk if you're interested!

If anyone is selling the most recent edition of the Dr. Collins, please message me on here. Thank you!

I have a complete Dr Collin's packet with all 2014 updates and practice exams. Bought it 2 months ago for July 18 PCAT, no missing or damaged pages, some of the packets are new. Practice exams are like new . Also giving my KAPLAN 2014-2015 for free, It has 2 full length online Exams. I am asking for 215 w free shipping. Email me at [email protected]

I have a complete Dr Collin's packet with all 2014 updates and practice exams. Bought it 2 months ago for July 18 PCAT, no missing or damaged pages, some of the packets are new. Practice exams are like new . Also giving my KAPLAN 2014-2015 for free, It has 2 full length online Exams. I am asking for 215 w free shipping. Email me at [email protected]
Are you still selling these items?

Hello I am selling the latest version (2015) of the Dr. Collin's PCAT study guides + PCAT Destroyer. I just took my PCAT in January at got 98th percentile and all I did was review the Dr. Collin's PCAT study guides + PCAT Destroyer.

Everything is in near mint condition, hardly written in and contains everything you need to get a guaranteed 90th+ percentile score on the PCAT the first time around. You seriously do not need any other book or resource besides these.

The Collins is the latest edition and provides the overall general review for the entire PCAT test. It's extremely important to get the latest edition, as there are updates that are frequently released (3 every year, on top of the actual guide being updated frequently). By getting an older version, you're missing out on key formulas/review.

The PCAT Destroyer provides questions that will look like problems you'll see on the PCAT test. There were at least ~20 or so problems from the review and destroyer that were on my actual PCAT. So it is definitely in your best interest to study these materials to get these questions correct.

Pearson's tests are the absolute best practice tests you can get for the PCAT. You can google around and you'll see the majority of students highly recommend going through these. I also have these if you would like to purchase this as well.

I was exactly in your position a few months back and purchasing this bundle was the best decision I made, because now I'm set to apply with an extremely competitive PCAT score!!