Dr Collins differences between editions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kundalu

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

I recently purchased a used dr collins package and I am pretty sure it's photocopied...it's made into a booklet.
Anyways, I have the updates up until May/June of 2011.
I was just wondering if all editions get the same practice tests excluding the updates, meaning we all have the same practice test 1, 2 , 3, 4 ....?

My version seems to be severely lacking of diseases that I should know...

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all!

I recently purchased a used dr collins package and I am pretty sure it's photocopied...it's made into a booklet.
Anyways, I have the updates up until May/June of 2011.
I was just wondering if all editions get the same practice tests excluding the updates, meaning we all have the same practice test 1, 2 , 3, 4 ....?

My version seems to be severely lacking of diseases that I should know...

I have never seen other editions but mine had about 10+ practice tests and when I got a 2013 update it came with 1 more practice test and some more review materials. I saw exact same questions that were on the new updates so I suggest you look for some recent updates. The review material is basically the same but the more recent ones have more practice tests. I saw people who sold updates in pdf files.

Dr. Collins practice set are surely lack of the disease even if its a new one........ if u want to learn more about the disease. U should use a microbio book or something or ur old notes from school.