dr collins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skeptic_android

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello. I am preparing to take the pcat in january and one of my friends gave me the dr collins study guide which is tad bit old; published in 2008. can i still use it to prepare?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The Dr Collins practice tests are tremendously helpful...use them even if that's all you can get ahold of. Questions are repeated from those old practice tests

you can buy the updates from their website?
Yes just send an email saying you need updates up to fall 2014 (I know the last one is for july 2014 but they may have come out with a new one) you fill out a form and send them 20$ and you can get all the updates.

i haven't directly bought the drcollins prep materials from their website. they were given to me by a friend. i have to put my info on the form and in doing so, they will know i didn't pay for the materials to begin with. damn it.

i haven't directly bought the drcollins prep materials from their website. they were given to me by a friend. i have to put my info on the form and in doing so, they will know i didn't pay for the materials to begin with. damn it.
I bought it from craigslist. I filled out the form and still got the updates.

I bought it from craigslist. I filled out the form and still got the updates.
do they send you this form or does one have to contact them for it ? because m friend gave me his forms from 2012-2013 and I'm just curious as to how you did it ? =0]

do they send you this form or does one have to contact them for it ? because m friend gave me his forms from 2012-2013 and I'm just curious as to how you did it ? =0]
email them saying you need the update form to get updates from whatever the last one you have to the most recent. fill it out, send them a money order and you get the updates.

if you fill out the form with your name and stuff, wouldn't they know that you haven't purchased the self-study from them?