Drake University College of Pharmacy 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

68quebec

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
this school has so little information available at SDN.
However, I still want to start new thread for Fall 2014.

Anyone else? ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah this school has so low participating applicants (according to # of SDN members..)

if you look at their pharmCAS profile, they are kinda different from the way other school listed..:eek:
I was notified that they finally received my supplemental application as well as pharmCAS. I wonder long it would take for them to review..!!

I was notified that they finally received my supplemental application as well as pharmCAS. I wonder long it would take for them to review..!!

they review all applications at the same time after the deadline. and they don't start interviewing until mid january. my friend goes to school here and didnt hear back from them about an interview until mid feb

Reactions: 1 user
they review all applications at the same time after the deadline. and they don't start interviewing until mid january. my friend goes to school here and didnt hear back from them about an interview until mid feb
I see, thank you :)

Just got an interview invite for February!

I am applying to Drake University for Pharmacy Program as well. I will be there on February, 7th

Is anyone be interviewed yet? I would like to know how many students get accepted in the program so far?

Has anyone that interviewed heard anything from admissions yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not yet. I think we won't be hearing until the end of March/Beginning of April.
Ok. I haven't heard anything either. At my interview they mentioned mid March as the earliest.

Ok. I haven't heard anything either. At my interview they mentioned mid March as the earliest.

i havent heard anything yet either. in my interview they said by mid march to end of march. when did you interview?

I interviewed on the 24th and they said that was the last date they were doing interviews

I was accepted on the 20th of March however I will not be attending Drake. I got into my first choice school and will be going there instead. Hope you all hear soon if not already!

Has anyone else heard from Drake on an admissions decision?

How exactly are the interviews conducted at Drake? What were your GPA's and PCAT scores? I would be blessed to have an opportunity to attend Drake but I'm currently doing pre reqs for now :(

How exactly are the interviews conducted at Drake? What were your GPA's and PCAT scores? I would be blessed to have an opportunity to attend Drake but I'm currently doing pre reqs for now :(

The interview day is a half day. There are interview times during the morning and during the afternoon. There is a 30 minute writing portion and a 30 minute interview portion where you interview with a current student, a practitioner, and a faculty member (?). The day was laid back so once you start interviewing, don't worry! Be yourself. My gpa was a 3.38 and my PCAT was an 82. I was admitted on the 20th. Good luck with your studies!!