MD & DO Draw it to know it

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DadIsFat

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used Draw it to Know it for anything besides anatomy? I am trying the free week for gross anatomy and am liking it. I am curious to know if anyone has used it for biochem. Did you think it was worth the cost? Helpful? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I can see how it might be helpful for anatomy, but I checked out a video on some other topics (like diabetes) and it was just “draw this cartoon liver and then write a bunch of bullet points down next to it.” Doesn’t seem super helpful there.

Members don't see this ad :)
@Goro @Matthew9Thirtyfive Thank you both! I appreciate your input. I am enjoying how it simplifies gross anatomy- that may be where I get the biggest benefit. Thank you!

i actually liked it for biochem too. Something about hearing, seeing and drawing/writing made things stick better for me, but you could draw along with ninja nerd for free. In that sense it’s simply convenient to have in all in one place rather than hunt for videos yourself.

Reactions: 1 users