Drexel gross anatomy remediation with Dr. Depace advice please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oboyoshi

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am really struggling with the pace of this course and didn't do all that well on the. midterm. Can anyone who has taken this course please advise me? There are too many study resources and I am feeling really confused on what to focus on. Can I do well enough if I just study the lecture material and not the case studies? Or..? other study advice for this course? I cannot use all the resources, they are great but there are simply way too many. THANK YOU in advance so much for any guidance or advice!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am really struggling with the pace of this course and didn't do all that well on the. midterm. Can anyone who has taken this course please advise me? There are too many study resources and I am feeling really confused on what to focus on. Can I do well enough if I just study the lecture material and not the case studies? Or..? other study advice for this course? I cannot use all the resources, they are great but there are simply way too many. THANK YOU in advance so much for any guidance or advice!!!

I took gross anatomy there for a non-MD program, but had Nancy Minugh-Purvis, skeleton lady.

He loves the Blue Boxes in the Moore textbook. Many of my classmates used a lot of teachmeanatomy. I struggled with his written exams all of first year. Just know what structures do. For lower limb, i remember him like nerve innervation and what that muscle does kind of questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
did you find the "case studies" necessary/important for the exams? I simply don't have time to study all of his resources as cool as they are!
and thank you for your above advice!! he has his own pdfs and videos for this particular remedial gross anatomy online course, so I'm not sure what the blue box Moore thing is unfortunately, I am assuming those were clinical correlates maybe.

did you find the "case studies" necessary/important for the exams? I simply don't have time to study all of his resources as cool as they are!
and thank you for your above advice!! he has his own pdfs and videos for this particular remedial gross anatomy online course, so I'm not sure what the blue box Moore thing is unfortunately, I am assuming those were clinical correlates maybe.

The blue boxes are just the correlates thing in the Moore’s Anatomy text book.

He used the case studies for our exams. They summed up stuff nicely

hmm, I am thinking you are referring to his class in general, not the 5 week remedial gross anatomy on line course? you think I should focus on case studies, eh? there are 100 pages worth of handouts comprising the case studies, and 100's of pages of lecture material and video. So I simply can't do all of it. Was it like that for your class as well? appreciate your input, thanks!!

hmm, I am thinking you are referring to his class in general, not the 5 week remedial gross anatomy on line course? you think I should focus on case studies, eh? there are 100 pages worth of handouts comprising the case studies, and 100's of pages of lecture material and video. So I simply can't do all of it. Was it like that for your class as well? appreciate your input, thanks!!

No I am a DUCOM student who took the course with him lol
But he is a creature of habit