DrPH Info & Answers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedstudent1001

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I am interested in getting a DrPH, I will soon be an MPH student at a CEPH school, and plan to get my CHES & CPH certifications. Anyone in a DrPH program, or applying to one; can you please share your stats and requirements needed to get into certain programs, reputations of certain schools, your experience as a DrPH student, salary post DrPH, and ask any questions you can! I hope this thread helps people, and that I can also learn from it!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello. I am interested in getting a DrPH, I will soon be an MPH student at a CEPH school, and plan to get my CHES & CPH certifications. Anyone in a DrPH program, or applying to one; can you please share your stats and requirements needed to get into certain programs, reputations of certain schools, your experience as a DrPH student, salary post DrPH, and ask any questions you can! I hope this thread helps people, and that I can also learn from it!

Thanks you for starting this thread! I'm considering going for a DrPH after completing my MPH and would love to hear about current student experiences.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks you for starting this thread! I'm considering going for a DrPH after completing my MPH and would love to hear about current student experiences.

I’m glad you’re happy I created it! If you are reading any MPH / DrPH threads, please share this thread so more people will know about it!

Reactions: 1 user