***DSE/ADEX ***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jas1317

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello to all. I have searched the site but only found old information.

What is the best current study guides for DSE? I am studying in SoCal and my University only focuses on the WREB(western regional board)
Would studying for regular NBDE II be enough?

Thanks for the help and wish you all efficient/happy studying( if thats even possible) lol

Members don't see this ad.

Bump.
Anyone know where to find practice questions? Guides? There seems to be NO materials to perform well on the exam. Send me a PM (if you prefer to be hush about it) or respond here if you can give me more information about the exam.

It's pretty much the same material as boards. If you can, just schedule it for the second half of day two of the boards, that's what a lot of my classmates and I did. If you can pass boards, you can pass the DSE. The images for the case based section are laughably poor quality, but you can get through it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bump.
Anyone know where to find practice questions? Guides? There seems to be NO materials to perform well on the exam. Send me a PM (if you prefer to be hush about it) or respond here if you can give me more information about the exam.
Google nerb questions

I would certainly take the WREB. The CDCA people are A/Hs. very dishonest and greedy.