Duggans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nbdedreamz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am an international graduate. I wanted to enroll into Duggans course for bench test preparatory course but I am not able to reach their office. Every time I call them their phone is on voice mail and no body has even replied to my emails. I wanted to know if anybody else is facing the same problem?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I am an international graduate. I wanted to enroll into Duggans course for bench test preparatory course but I am not able to reach their office. Every time I call them their phone is on voice mail and no body has even replied to my emails. I wanted to know if anybody else is facing the same problem?
During Exam time our office gets very busy. The best means of communication is through email. The website has all the information about class outlines, schedules and contact information. Best time to call is between 6:00am- 11:30am Pacific time. It's not ideal but to insure everyone gets what they need we all have to work together.

how do i enroll for duggan course? i am clueless, pls help

google duggan institute and call them