E-submit application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

asalazar

So the application is open but I hear we CANT e-submit it until June 1st..... true or not true?????????

I know the first mailing is in June but thats not what I am asking.....

Members don't see this ad.

asalazar said:
So the application is open but I hear we CANT e-submit it until June 1st..... true or not true?????????

I know the first mailing is in June but thats not what I am asking.....

I just submitted it today, no problems there~

You can e-submit it right now if you want, as long as you pay. They won't actually send the first batch of applications out to the schools until the middle of June though. The key to applying early is to submit your application sometime in the month of May or early June. Someone who e-submits on May 15th will have their application arrive at their schools of choice on the same day as someone who submits their application at the end of May or even beginning of June. That's all assuming AADSAS doesn't f it up, which can and does happen. If you apply late, when 60% of the applicants are submitting, things slow down considerably and it may take two or even three months from when you submit to when the schools receive your application. Be diligent and call them as well as the schools to which you are applying to make sure everything is getting there on time and complete. APPLY NOW. SUBMIT NOW. NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!