Early Admissions Pharmcas question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zona2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my application on 8/14/2019 and I was still pending 2 letters of rec and 1 transcripts that's on the way. Is my application going to be delayed after the 9/3 deadline?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my application on 8/14/2019 and I was still pending 2 letters of rec and 1 transcripts that's on the way. Is my application going to be delayed after the 9/3 deadline?

As long as everything was submitted prior to the early decision deadline your fine. If the LORs are pending due to processing and not simply waiting for a submission from your faculty or first line supervisors you're still fine.

Now, if any information is wrong on your typed transcript(s) that doesn't reflect 100% the electronic or mailed transcript, then PharmCAS can kick it back after the deadline and thus putting you out of the deadline list. If that were to happen at this time you'd be notified well in advance so I wouldn't worry.

Also, you need to give the processing time a lot more than 48 hours to recoup your information.