Eastern Washington University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hpet16

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I was just curious if anyone had received an acceptance letter from Eastern Washington University DPT program for this upcoming fall of 2023. It says on their website that we should receive acceptance letters on 12/15/22 and wait list on 01/15/23. Just curious if anyone has received any news! Trying to stay hopeful as this is my number one school! Please let me know if you guys have heard anything back! Or if no news is good news, or means that I may be on the waitlist?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't heard yet either and have the same questions.

Hi there, Still just curious if anyone has received any kind of news! I emailed the director to check on the status of my application. If anyone has had any kind of response please let me know!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there, Still just curious if anyone has received any kind of news! I emailed the director to check on the status of my application. If anyone has had any kind of response please let me know!
Hey will you post a comment when you get an email back? I'm waiting on one from admissions with the same questions. Wishing you good luck!

Hey will you post a comment when you get an email back? I'm waiting on one from admissions with the same questions. Wishing you good luck!
Yes of course! I legit keep checking my email every 5 minutes it’s so frustrating! I’m so anxious and just want to know! I’m really hoping that it is an acceptance letter! Wishing you best of luck too! We got this! Just gotta stay positive and hopeful!

I finally received an email from admissions. They said they will be sending out admissions decisions here in the next month or so. They had to push back the acceptance date due to extending the deadline for the application. There is still hope for us! Best of luck! And I hope we both get in.

I got the same email! Huge relief.