ECE EVALAUTION INFO NEEDED!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentpulse

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, i want to get my ece evaluation done, can someone tell me what documents do i need to send? Is it necessary to send the attested univ sealed copies? and what about the trancripts can i send the the xerox attested by univ? or original is a must? & can we send these documents + the ece application form via e-mail,& attaching these documents in the e-mail? Can this be done? if so please tell me.
in the documents do i need to send my DCI registration certificate as well?
thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, i want to get my ece evaluation done, can someone tell me what documents do i need to send? Is it necessary to send the attested univ sealed copies? and what about the trancripts can i send the the xerox attested by univ? or original is a must? & can we send these documents + the ece application form via e-mail,& attaching these documents in the e-mail? Can this be done? if so please tell me.
in the documents do i need to send my DCI registration certificate as well?
thanks!
please let me know soooon!

You need to check with them. I believe they have different requirements for different countries.

Like @bc1002 said, they have different requirements for different countries. If you have any questions, you should give them a call. They're very friendly and easy to work with.