EMT Opportunities in Chicagoland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ambulancedriver

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everybody. I am new here. Awesome forum though. I have learned more here than all the "guide to medical school admissions" books I have ever read.

I see there are a lot of EMTs here, so I was hoping you guys could answer a few questions I had, namely concerning things to do with the EMT-B license here in Chicagoland.

I would like to volunteer with the license, but can't really find a hospital/clinic that could use the help w/o legal issues.

I am currently trying to volunteer as a tech at Rush North Shore, so I'll let you guys know if Rush allows ER tech volunteers as soon as I find out.

Anyone out there with any suggestions for EMT-Bs in Chicagoland or who currently volunteers with the license?

Any suggestions/comments are appreciated.:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,
I write you a book about EMT-B job/volunteering opportunities in chicago. I am currently volunteering for a private ambulance company here as an EMT-B. I also am near Skokie so I know a lot about the area. Since you are new I don't know if you are checking your pm's so please pm me. If you use aim im please pm me your screename and I'd be happy to chat about it.