ex-president of the USA premeds out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kitra101

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was anyone once president of the US and now applying to med school?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I was. Lead singer in fact.

Ahem.

She's lump, she's lump, she's lump, she might be dead....

Pesident of the Playa Haters Association Okinawa Chapter (PHAOC) here...does that qualify?

Members don't see this ad :)
dilated said:

Ahem.

Wait, I just now got it... GOOD ONE :laugh:

Kitra101 said:

Yes, I'm currently President of the US. It's cool. There are many day that I work hard. You know, working hard... it's hard work. But, I just have to stay the course. Gotta make sure that people remember what's it all about.

You know, I talked to the Surgeon General today about your chances for med school. It's looks good for you. Just got gotta stay the course. Make sure any misunderstandings are unmisunderstood.

You know, a lotta good docs are going outta business. A lotta OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women. It's uh... it's a bad thing. And we gotta fix. I gotta talk with Congress...uh... get committe support.

Anyways, I'm gonna apply when my terms up. I'm talking with Karl Rove, General Meyers, and other about taking the MCAT. Gotta brush up on my anatomology and physiologism. It's gonna be cool.

dilated said:

Ahem.

Haha.. now I can't get that song out of my head! :p

BBwwwwahahahahahahahha

bwells46 said:
Yes, I'm currently President of the US. It's cool. There are many day that I work hard. You know, working hard... it's hard work. But, I just have to stay the course. Gotta make sure that people remember what's it all about.

You know, I talked to the Surgeon General today about your chances for med school. It's looks good for you. Just got gotta stay the course. Make sure any misunderstandings are unmisunderstood.

You know, a lotta good docs are going outta business. A lotta OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women. It's uh... it's a bad thing. And we gotta fix. I gotta talk with Congress...uh... get committe support.

Anyways, I'm gonna apply when my terms up. I'm talking with Karl Rove, General Meyers, and other about taking the MCAT. Gotta brush up on my anatomology and physiologism. It's gonna be cool.

Kitra101 said:

Yeah, i listed it as one of my leadership EC's. Adcoms were impressed

bwells46 said:

Please leave your political views about the President I voted for out of this. Do I make fun of Democrats? This post is being reported.

surgeonguy22 said:
Please leave your political views about the President I voted for out of this. Do I make fun of Democrats? This post is being reported.

am I allowed to make fun of trolls? I kind of wish it was gnomes instead so I, and others, can just make david the gnome jokes...what a great show

surgeonguy22 said:

Geez, calm down - it was just a joke. Don't be immature.

surgeonguy22 said:

I personally voted for Bush (democrats don't hate me please! ;) ) and stand behind him totally, but you gotta admit that's funny sh#t! I laughed out loud. If you're offended, then you should probably leave the house a bit more often. Just my opinion, of course!

Members don't see this ad :)
Kitra101 said:

hey, I don't think your question is very logical in my honest opinion. Most ex-presidents are either dead or old like trees man. What I am trying to say is that they are too old to be applying to med school. You know wat I am saying dawg? So from now on, before you ask a question, ask your friend here honda if the question you're trying to ask is good enough to be posted, because man it's all about politics man. It's all about surviving in the real world in a right way you know? there are like millions of trees that can be saved man and yet no one is standing up for their rights you know what I am saying? people are dying in countries like europe but no one is listening to their concern bro...

All I can say is save the music man save the music, because man it's rad.

President.George.W.Bush.jpg

Harvard MBA and future MD

btw i would be REAGAN

howard dean is a physician i think and he's the governor of vermont

from wikipedia
Dean received his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1978 and began a medical residency at the University of Vermont. In 1981, he married fellow doctor Judith Steinberg, whom he met in medical school, and together they began a family medical practice in Burlington, Vermont (where she continued to use her maiden name to avoid confusion with her husband).

Mr. Adventure said:
Wait, I just now got it... GOOD ONE :laugh:

Psyche.....you president of the BBBF....which stand for the Broke Black Brothas Fund :laugh: :laugh:

And I am the HNIC!

Shredder said:
President.George.W.Bush.jpg

Harvard MBA and future MD

btw i would be REAGAN

Would be damn funny to see him take the MCAT. Reagan probably would do well, but Bush jr.? :laugh:

hardy said:
Would be damn funny to see him take the MCAT. Reagan probably would do well, but Bush jr.? :laugh:
yeah...but hed beat kerry, just like his grades at yale and i believe SAT. i wonder how he did on the GMAT. well for sure frist crushed the mcat, hes brilliant. fristianity

Ex POTUSAs?

Hmmmm.... I always wondered why the Presidents of the United States of America always were referred to by their full band name and not an abbreviation. I now think it's because radio stations think it's a clever joke and want to keep it an inside joke...

Just my thoughts, though. I'm definitely not "inside" on that joke...

Shredder said:
yeah...but hed beat kerry, just like his grades at yale and i believe SAT. i wonder how he did on the GMAT. well for sure frist crushed the mcat, hes brilliant. fristianity

Didn't Bush get a 1210 and Kerry got a 1190 or something close to that?

bwells46 said:
Didn't Bush get a 1210 and Kerry got a 1190 or something close to that?

Okay..... so both sucked. I still think that Kerry learnt something since then whereas Bush would score the same or worse, especially in verbal :laugh:

hardy said:
Okay..... so both sucked. I still think that Kerry learnt something since then whereas Bush would score the same or worse, especially in verbal :laugh:

You may have a point. However, I've heard that Bush speaks intelligently in one-on-one situations. He just doesn't have the ability to speak well in public.

bwells46 said:
You may have a point. However, I've heard that Bush speaks intelligently in one-on-one situations. He just doesn't have the ability to speak well in public.

That's nice.... then he should have stayed in business and NOT entered politics.

hardy said:
That's nice.... then he should have stayed in business and NOT entered politics.

Yeah. I wonder how much family pressure he and his brother had to enter politics. I just hope his brother doesn't want to run for President. His brother is smart and devious.

bwells46 said:
Yeah. I wonder how much family pressure he and his brother had to enter politics. I just hope his brother doesn't want to run for President. His brother is smart and devious.

It probably was not as much family pressure as opportunity. "Oh, with daddy now being prez I could easily enter politics, I have to make use of daddys connections!"

hardy said:
It probably was not as much family pressure as opportunity. "Oh, with daddy now being prez I could easily enter politics, I have to make use of daddys connections!"

True - remember the old snickers commercial that had the elephant and donkey jumping around the guy in the polling booth - "People say I look like my dad", "we wear the same pants, my dad and I" - that was some funny stuff.

Kitra101 said:

I am not yet president, but am planning on finishing the requirements this summer. Is it alright to put on AMCAS, or should I save it for secondaries?

anystream said:
I am not yet president, but am planning on finishing the requirements this summer. Is it alright to put on AMCAS, or should I save it for secondaries?

You're turning 35 this summer?

anystream said:

Very clever...10 points...nice job and i suggest it goes on amcas...i told them that i was actually training to be the red tiger on the Voltron team...after i broke off from my detective firm that i was involved in....it was a brother thing that went bad...i wanted to keep the name hardy and he wanted to change it to nancy drew