Examkrackers full lengths 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dahmsom

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering how many times can you access the examkrackers full lengths. Im planning on splitting it with a friend, and was wondering if there was a problem with that?

Members don't see this ad.

EK probably won't like it since they are selling you and only you an exam. If you have to ask if there is a problem, then you've answered your own question. It happens all the time so it's entirely up to you.

Hello,
I was wondering how many times can you access the examkrackers full lengths. Im planning on splitting it with a friend, and was wondering if there was a problem with that?

I think you can take it as many times as you want but I dont remember if it is for 6 months or if it is forever or what.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

It doesn't look like there's any limit to how many times you can take the exams.
And I'm a bigger fan of Red, myself :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
@justinlisten234 im going to the taylor swift concert after my mcat :) w000t

EK probably won't like it since they are selling you and only you an exam. If you have to ask if there is a problem, then you've answered your own question. It happens all the time so it's entirely up to you.
No, Examkracker would not like it. But I'm sure they'd love it if you paid them $200 for each practice exam instead. Cause afterall, your goal is to please the test prep companies that are looking to make money off of desperate and broke pre-med students...

Hello,

As many times as you want.

About the other thing: Computers have IPs. If you intend to do this with your friend, the both of you can expect a knock at the door from local law enforcement, to be followed by your immediate arrest for fraud and copywright infringment. You will, as a result, be barred from any medical admissions in the future.

I'm super cereal about this.

As many times as you want.

About the other thing: Computers have IPs. If you intend to do this with your friend, the both of you can expect a knock at the door from local law enforcement, to be followed by your immediate arrest for fraud and copywright infringment. You will, as a result, be barred from any medical admissions in the future.

I'm super cereal about this.

The computer IP reasoning doesn't make sense to me though, because what if you are the only one using the exam prep but you use two different computers? For example, you initially take the test using your PC at home, and then you go on a trip and decide to use your lap top for another time. That shouldn't be illegal right? Granted I know nothing about all these networking stuff so there might be holes in my reasoning :shrug:

The computer IP reasoning doesn't make sense to me though, because what if you are the only one using the exam prep but you use two different computers? For example, you initially take the test using your PC at home, and then you go on a trip and decide to use your lap top for another time. That shouldn't be illegal right? Granted I know nothing about all these networking stuff so there might be holes in my reasoning :shrug:

Lol dude nothing will happen it's fine. Your reasoning is actually quite sound, by the way. Your friend would have to live in a completely different geolocation to even maybe set off flags, but even then...I highly doubt the EK website is being that anal.

Google on the other hand...

Lol dude nothing will happen it's fine. Your reasoning is actually quite sound, by the way. Your friend would have to live in a completely different geolocation to even maybe set off flags, but even then...I highly doubt the EK website is being that anal.

Google on the other hand...

Lol took your comment a little too cereally :ninja:

No, Examkracker would not like it. But I'm sure they'd love it if you paid them $200 for each practice exam instead. Cause afterall, your goal is to please the test prep companies that are looking to make money off of desperate and broke pre-med students...

I guess you missed the point of my post. Can you do something unethical? Sure. It's not about pleasing anyone, it's just a fact. I was saying plenty of people proably do it but if you have to ask if something is Ok to do, it's probably not.

I don't like the fact that the AAMC does the exact same thing to students that you state above. Does that mean it is ok to scam them too?

If you don't realize that the entire medical application and MCAT process is meant to generate $ and then to "properly ensure the next generation of doctors blah blah blah" you are being naïve. There are plenty of groups (med school secondary fees anyone??) looking to take advantage of us, that doesn't mean what some applicants choose to do is ethical (even if it may not be perceived as a big deal).

Do whatever you feel comfortable with, just don't get upset and try to justify your actions by pointing out what you perceive as an injustice. We're mostly all in the same boat. No need to tear each other down.

just be careful out there. More threads over on reddit from people getting scammed by buying/selling access.

just be careful out there. More threads over on reddit from people getting scammed by buying/selling access.

helo budy u in good luk i sell ek sub very good nice job

normally i sell two thousand dolla

for u i sell only 20 dolla very nice yes?

Send to my paypal 20 dolla you get ek subs very fast nice job budy: [email protected]