ExamKrackers Vs. TPR 2015?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LookingForAnswers81

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have both books, and they seem to have a completely different approach. For example, my TPR physics review book is about 500 pages, meanwhile the EK is about 200. EK seems to focus on multiple choice, TPR seems more like a college textbook, with their example problems being opened ended (they do have practice passages at the end of their 50 page chapters, but it takes a ton of time to remember everything that was covered in detail during that chapter, and then apply it). Which is better? Originally, my thought was more pages=more content review= better understanding, but now I'm beginning to question if my time would be better allocated toward using EK, and with the additional time I can do more practice problems that are in the format of the MCAT. Please help =)

Members don't see this ad.

I say TPR is good for psychology don't get me wrong. Examkrackers didn't do a good job. I have both EK AND TPR. I just read EK for reviews do the end lecture problems . Then do the Princeton review chapter problem. It's a lot to do but the more practice the better