Excelsia Job Opportunities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

milomoneepood

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am PM&R and soon to be Pain. I was recently notified by Excelsia Injury Care about a potential interview. I am doing research on internet and social media to learn about them but can’t really find what it is like to work as an interventional pain doc for them. I have never personally heard of them but it seems like they’re a huge multi-state group.

What should I expect to do if I work for them in terms of interventional case load and outpatient clinic volume? What are the types of interventional cases I can, or am expected to, do - basic bread and butter only or more advanced cases if I want to do them?

Also what is the expected salary range for a company like them for a new pain grad?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I am PM&R and soon to be Pain. I was recently notified by Excelsia Injury Care about a potential interview. I am doing research on internet and social media to learn about them but can’t really find what it is like to work as an interventional pain doc for them. I have never personally heard of them but it seems like they’re a huge multi-state group.

What should I expect to do if I work for them in terms of interventional case load and outpatient clinic volume? What are the types of interventional cases I can, or am expected to, do - basic bread and butter only or more advanced cases if I want to do them?

Also what is the expected salary range for a company like them for a new pain grad?

Thanks in advance!

You might want to do a search of this forum first

Reactions: 1 users