Experience help on secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KMG_99

Reaction score
I shadowed a physician in June 2021, experience is listed under his PA as my supervisor because I was informed of legal troubles the MD was going through when I applied last cycle.

Applied this cycle and left experience as is with PA as supervisor for experience.

DO secondary is asking for MD/DO only experiences to be listed. I cannot list the experience with the PA on the secondary. The secondary does not give any space to explain or elaborate on contact for MD/DO shadowing.

Today I found out the MD no longer has a medical license and is in jail with felony charges.

Should I include this experience in secondary knowing that I would be putting contact information for a MD that is no longer employed at the place I shadowed them at(also knowing their current status). Or completely leave the experience off of my secondary because I cannot list the PA as the contact.

Members don't see this ad.

I shadowed a physician in June 2021, experience is listed under his PA as my supervisor because I was informed of legal troubles the MD was going through when I applied last cycle.

Applied this cycle and left experience as is with PA as supervisor for experience.

DO secondary is asking for MD/DO only experiences to be listed. I cannot list the experience with the PA on the secondary. The secondary does not give any space to explain or elaborate on contact for MD/DO shadowing.

Today I found out the MD no longer has a medical license and is in jail with felony charges.

Should I include this experience in secondary knowing that I would be putting contact information for a MD that is no longer employed at the place I shadowed them at(also knowing their current status). Or completely leave the experience off of my secondary because I cannot list the PA as the contact.
Well that's ... unfortunate. Is this just one school whose IT cannot handle having a PA as a supervisor?

As far as I’ve seen, yes it’s just one school at the moment.