Failed IL MPJE. Any thoughts/tips?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DH1987

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I failed the IL MPJE with a 73. 2 f'ing points. So, it appears I need to feed the IL government some more money so they can blow it on more prostitutes, cocaine, and BMW's.

So, my bitterness and contempt for the IL government aside, I think I need a different study guide...I used RxPrep's MPJE prep course but found that much of it didn't apply to IL. I used test questions from pharmacyexam.com, but found the questions were way too easy. I've done some reading and heard that Dr. Rickert's notes are great, but I've tried getting a hold of him at the email listed on his school's website and he has never responded to me. I would be really interested in buying a copy of Dr. Rickert's notes if anyone still has them.

Otherwise, for those who have passed the IL MPJE, can you point me to any other alternative study guides or tools? Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone,

I failed the IL MPJE with a 73. 2 f'ing points. So, it appears I need to feed the IL government some more money so they can blow it on more prostitutes, cocaine, and BMW's.

So, my bitterness and contempt for the IL government aside, I think I need a different study guide...I used RxPrep's MPJE prep course but found that much of it didn't apply to IL. I used test questions from pharmacyexam.com, but found the questions were way too easy. I've done some reading and heard that Dr. Rickert's notes are great, but I've tried getting a hold of him at the email listed on his school's website and he has never responded to me. I would be really interested in buying a copy of Dr. Rickert's notes if anyone still has them.

Otherwise, for those who have passed the IL MPJE, can you point me to any other alternative study guides or tools? Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.
Hi failed IL MPJE. Since you were once in the same boat as me, any tips? Did Dr. Rickerts notes helped? Done as you had done. Did RxPrep MPJE and pharmacy exam.com. Please help.

If you only used the RxPrep then you were missing the state specific guidelines. The RxPrep will only review the federal portion of the exam. Dr. Rickert is the best way to go in Illinois. I have spoken to clinicians from in and out of state that have taken his course and reviewed his packet and passed very easily. He has a course this Friday, May 19th at UIC College of Pharmacy. Attached if information. Hope this helps. You may reach out to him to see if there are other times. All the best, D

Attachments

• UIC COP Registration Form 2017.DOCX
    14.2 KB · Views: 62