Failed Naplex and needing advice....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rphgrad15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took my naplex last week. Got my scores in on Monday and I failed. Feeling absolutely depressed about not passing and also stress about longer financial burdens which is becoming hard to manage. My next eligibility date will most likely be October 28. Hopefully I will get my ATT at least 1 week before so I can schedule it.... but if I really have to wait 91 days for an ATT I won't be able to schedule for before NOV 1.
Needed some advice about the chances of ATT generating a little earlier. Experiences or advice is welcomed...

I am feeling pretty discouraged for my retake as well. I've never failed anything before, so this is a hit to my confidence. It's an awful feeling to know passing rates are high, and yet I didn't pass. The worst part is having to tell everyone around me which is humiliating and I don't want to be judged by it. I didn't have a problem with learning the material, but my timing was awful and leaving so many unanswered questions may have hurt me. I am absolutely happy for everyone else's success, I'm just sad that I can't celebrate the same feelings. As of now, I am not in a good place and just trying to hold on for any encouragements to help carry me through. MPJE exam is coming up, I can't concentrate and keep focusing on all the wrong things. Think better days may come? Being able to retest before NOV1 is definitely a primary concern.....what to do what to do..

Members don't see this ad.

Took my naplex last week. Got my scores in on Monday and I failed. Feeling absolutely depressed about not passing and also stress about longer financial burdens which is becoming hard to manage. My next eligibility date will most likely be October 28. Hopefully I will get my ATT at least 1 week before so I can schedule it.... but if I really have to wait 91 days for an ATT I won't be able to schedule for before NOV 1.
Needed some advice about the chances of ATT generating a little earlier. Experiences or advice is welcomed...

I am feeling pretty discouraged for my retake as well. I've never failed anything before, so this is a hit to my confidence. It's an awful feeling to know passing rates are high, and yet I didn't pass. The worst part is having to tell everyone around me which is humiliating and I don't want to be judged by it. I didn't have a problem with learning the material, but my timing was awful and leaving so many unanswered questions may have hurt me. I am absolutely happy for everyone else's success, I'm just sad that I can't celebrate the same feelings. As of now, I am not in a good place and just trying to hold on for any encouragements to help carry me through. MPJE exam is coming up, I can't concentrate and keep focusing on all the wrong things. Think better days may come? Being able to retest before NOV1 is definitely a primary concern.....what to do what to do..

Rphgrad15,

I am sorry to hear that you failed. It literally sucks. Take a moment to mourn, kick, yell and get the frustration out of your system. After you do that, you will have to grab the bull by the horns and tackle the situation. For starters, you need to be able to focus for the MPJE and you will just have to find a way to set the NAPLEX aside. I think that one way to put it to rest would be to actually call NABP and ask them to spell out the process and timeline involved in retaking the NAPLEX. You can sit at home and wonder and then have people speculate about the process on this forum but minimize your worry and pick up the phone and find out for yourself.

In terms of passing the exam on your second try, you will have to figure out what topics/questions held you up. You said timing was an issue. Here are my questions for you:
1. Did you get enough exposure to practice questions?
2. Did you finish the exam? How many questions did you leave unanswered?
3. Did you do the Rxprep quizbank?
4. Was math the issue?
5. Did you do the 120 SDN calculations? If you take the time to master the 120 SDN calculations, there should not be a single calculation on the NAPLEX that is a surprise to you.

Do figure out promptly what the issues were before you forget it all. Go through the Rxprep book quickly and mark the pages of topics where your knowledge fell short. Once you do that, you should set it aside and then focus on the MPJE. If you need pointers on that you can refer to a guide/response I posted a few days ago for Rxbud. Just click on my name and find it under my messages.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Best of luck!

Apotheker2015

Reactions: 1 user
rphgrad15, I am in the same situation. I took my naplex today, i'm not even bothering to wait for my score. I already know I failed, and thats what I told everyone.. this was embarrassing. It seemed like my exam was very detailed and asked about very specific things, I studied more broadly. I had A LOT of "select all that apply" which I don't do well in. There also about 4-5 calculation problems where I had to just guess because I couldn't figure out the answer. My MPJE is in 3 weeks and I am in the same predicament as you... it sucks!!!

rphgrad15, I am in the same situation. I took my naplex today, i'm not even bothering to wait for my score. I already know I failed, and thats what I told everyone.. this was embarrassing. It seemed like my exam was very detailed and asked about very specific things, I studied more broadly. I had A LOT of "select all that apply" which I don't do well in. There also about 4-5 calculation problems where I had to just guess because I couldn't figure out the answer. My MPJE is in 3 weeks and I am in the same predicament as you... it sucks!!!

SmallCapPharma,

everyone here really needs to take a deep breath. I understand that taking the exam can be a daunting experience but if you did your due diligence while studying AND through pharmacy school, you will be fine. Just wait and find something to do with your time in the mean time.

Best,

Apotheker2015

Members don't see this ad :)
Rphgrad15,

I am sorry to hear that you failed. It literally sucks. Take a moment to mourn, kick, yell and get the frustration out of your system. After you do that, you will have to grab the bull by the horns and tackle the situation. For starters, you need to be able to focus for the MPJE and you will just have to find a way to set the NAPLEX aside. I think that one way to put it to rest would be to actually call NABP and ask them to spell out the process and timeline involved in retaking the NAPLEX. You can sit at home and wonder and then have people speculate about the process on this forum but minimize your worry and pick up the phone and find out for yourself.

In terms of passing the exam on your second try, you will have to figure out what topics/questions held you up. You said timing was an issue. Here are my questions for you:
1. Did you get enough exposure to practice questions?
2. Did you finish the exam? How many questions did you leave unanswered?
3. Did you do the Rxprep quizbank?
4. Was math the issue?
5. Did you do the 120 SDN calculations? If you take the time to master the 120 SDN calculations, there should not be a single calculation on the NAPLEX that is a surprise to you.

Do figure out promptly what the issues were before you forget it all. Go through the Rxprep book quickly and mark the pages of topics where your knowledge fell short. Once you do that, you should set it aside and then focus on the MPJE. If you need pointers on that you can refer to a guide/response I posted a few days ago for Rxbud. Just click on my name and find it under my messages.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Best of luck!

Apotheker2015

Apotheker2015,

I have read your post to Rxbud. Thank you for responding to my post. You have no idea how comforting it is to read genuine supporting advice (esp. in this occupation). I am definitely trying to set my feelings aside regarding the naplex for most parts of the day and have started to study MPJE since the test is coming up soon.

You're absolutely right about NABP. I will give them a call and hopefully it'll be good news. I have read through previous post. Some were able to get their ATT a few days before the 91th day and scheduled w/ no issues. (But I definitely want a concrete answer)

To answer your questions
1. I thought I was. Used Rx prep, masterexams, some Kaplan which wasn't as helpful. Purchased prontopass short tests, was helpful. I was practicing each chapter as I went through them.

2. I didn't finish. 15 questions were left unanswered which I know played a huge part in my score. I had 40 some questions with 20 minutes. Definitely didn't expect for math to pop up towards the end since I did a lot in the beginning. I started panicking and wasted too much time trying to be sure of my answers for 2-3 math. By the time I realized I should just put in anything, time was running almost out.

3. Every day I was practicing the chapters I was reviewing. (Not 8-12 hours, but at least 4-6)

4. Math was definitely not an issue until I freaked out at the end. I should've plugged any number & moved on.

5. I practice through most of SDN. Some questions seemed overkill.

Again, I really appreciate your advice. It was a jumpstart in motivating me to kill naplex the 2nd time around.

SmallCapPharm,

You are not alone in feeling like you bombed your test. Some of my friends also tested same day as you and are definitely feeling the same emotions, which I'm sure everyone can relate. I also had a lot "select all that applies", which was an absolute weak point for me. But don't be discouraged since some may not event count. There is definitely still a strong possibility that you may have passed! Until you know for sure, just try and wind down from all the stress (binge eating, maybe a few drinks, jk... but not really :laugh:). I will be sending prayers your way. Hopefully, you'll at least by Friday to avoid a long weekend (praying on that for you too!). I had to wait until Monday (and I took it last Wednesday) since they were short on help.

Please update when you find out!

Does anyone knows the penalty for not finishing Naplex questions? I failed Naplex and got 72 with about 10 questions left unanswered. Now I'm not sure if I should just bubble in the last 10 questions and be done with the exam without incur any penalty.

Does anyone knows the penalty for not finishing Naplex questions? I failed Naplex and got 72 with about 10 questions left unanswered. Now I'm not sure if I should just bubble in the last 10 questions and be done with the exam without incur any penalty.

Naplex1981,

I am not sure how heavy the penalty is. All I know is that they adjust the score based on what you have answered and penalize you for it

Naplex1981,

I am not sure how heavy the penalty is. All I know is that they adjust the score based on what you have answered and penalize you for it
Most people who fail Naplex fail to answer all Naplex 185 questions. I email nabp regard this matter and I haven't heard anything back yet

Most people who fail Naplex fail to answer all Naplex 185 questions. I email nabp regard this matter and I haven't heard anything back yet
And if you plan to take it in November the Naplex only consist of 2 parts instead of 3 parts for the current format

And if you plan to take it in November the Naplex only consist of 2 parts instead of 3 parts for the current format

2 parts? I skimmed through the new blueprint and not too familiar with it, but I have heard that the new one will be very hard. I'm not too sure on information pertaining to what going to happen after November 1 but I am just praying that I can test before then for financial reasons and just don't want to risk failing.

Can you take yours before November? I read in previous post some people were successful with getting ATT a little earlier and scheduled just fine. So I hope that's the case for us as well

Can you take yours before November? I read in previous post some people were successful with getting ATT a little earlier and scheduled just fine. So I hope that's the case for us as well
No unfortunately. Did u fail by a few points ? I think if we should just guess all the unanswered questions when we have about 5 minutes left

No unfortunately. Did u fail by a few points ? I think if we should just guess all the unanswered questions when we have about 5 minutes left

Naplex1981,

Score was 62, had 15 unanswered questions plus math questions I had to plug in with any number. But I definitely agree with trying to guess unanswered questions. I was trying to guess through them but the questions weren't coming up as fast as my clicking. The lagging in btwn questions sucks bc the time still tick.

FYI, I had called NABP and already paid for my next test. They are not sure if I will get the ATT before the ending of 91 days, she states that it will depend on when the BOP release your eligibility to test. I then called the state BOP and they verified that ATT is dependent on NABP, since they only deal with approving for eligibility. Basically, it will be a waiting game. I hope NABP will decide to send it a few days ahead.

Members don't see this ad :)
Apotheker2015,

I have read your post to Rxbud. Thank you for responding to my post. You have no idea how comforting it is to read genuine supporting advice (esp. in this occupation). I am definitely trying to set my feelings aside regarding the naplex for most parts of the day and have started to study MPJE since the test is coming up soon.

So true. This occupation unfortunately lacks compassion towards fellow colleagues...

I'm sure you would've passed if you answered the remaining questions. Sucks, but at least you know you just need to stay on par with where you are now to pass the next one. Things could be much worse

Apotheker2015,

You're absolutely right about NABP. I will give them a call and hopefully it'll be good news. I have read through previous post. Some were able to get their ATT a few days before the 91th day and scheduled w/ no issues. (But I definitely want a concrete answer)

To answer your questions
1. I thought I was. Used Rx prep, masterexams, some Kaplan which wasn't as helpful. Purchased prontopass short tests, was helpful. I was practicing each chapter as I went through them.

2. I didn't finish. 15 questions were left unanswered which I know played a huge part in my score. I had 40 some questions with 20 minutes. Definitely didn't expect for math to pop up towards the end since I did a lot in the beginning. I started panicking and wasted too much time trying to be sure of my answers for 2-3 math. By the time I realized I should just put in anything, time was running almost out.

3. Every day I was practicing the chapters I was reviewing. (Not 8-12 hours, but at least 4-6)

4. Math was definitely not an issue until I freaked out at the end. I should've plugged any number & moved on.

5. I practice through most of SDN. Some questions seemed overkill.

Again, I really appreciate your advice. It was a jumpstart in motivating me to kill naplex the 2nd time around.

Hey Rphgrad15,

it sounds like you are handling this with maturity. Own up to it. You failed. That's it. Do not worry about what people may or may not say. Who gives a damn? Are they paying for your loans or your rent? No, they are not. Keep your head up high and move forward. When people judge you, they forget they have just granted you the right to tell them which holes to push their judgments through. Exercise that right. It feels GOOD.

In regards to preparing to the NAPLEX, I think you have work laid out already. My best recommendations are:

1. Stick to 1 source and in all honesty, Rxprep is all you need. The only other thing I would add are the Pronto-Pass posters. They're complete and if you are someone who remembers information visually and in pictures, like me, you will find those useful.

2. You already read the Rxprep book. This time around you need to go straight to the meat and potatoes of it; i.e., the drugs. You have 90 days or so to create a table for each of the chapters. Focus on what is bolded and underlined. That's it. I have uploaded a sample of what it should look like. It follows the format of the Rxprep book. Keep all tables on 1 document. It will be easier to search through them if you do that.

3. Start thinking in terms of brand names. Stop using generic names altogether. Put generic names in parenthesis but always think in terms of brand names for everything. That will help them stick.

4. Do that Rxprep Quiz bank until you drop dead. Rxprep recommends doing flashcards but that proved too time consuming for me. Whatever you miss on a quiz, I would either highlight that detail on the table summary you've made for the drugs on that chapter or I would add that detail if it's not already on there. The idea here is that you keep a series of concise tables that should be easier to remember.

5. Do the 120 SDN calculations until you get sick of them. As you go through them, note what your mistakes are and why you made them; e.g., "wrote 150 mg/mL instead of 1500 mg/mL"; "mOsm vs mEq concept not clear" etc. You get the idea. I can tell you that when I did #100 without looking at the ansswer and I had it all correct, I knew that math would not be a concern for the NAPLEX. I was excited and nerded out for a minute there.

6. If there is a brand name that won't stick, well, then go on youtube and watch that drug's Tv commercial. That helped me a lot.

7. If you are working as an intern somewhere, then go through the shelves. Grab that Emsam patch and look at it. Grab the Morunol box also. Ask the pharmacist questions. If people see that you are being proactive they will help you and support you.

8. Try to tie chapters together. Say heart failure and asthma, and then throw in renal disease. That will help all concepts stick and you will be ready by the time you get to retake the NAPLEX.

9. Study to be a competent and knowledgeable pharmacist. Study to really know those counseling points. Use this time to do a thorough review and mindfully retain the most knowledge that you can. Nobody wants to see a pharmacist look everything up. I know people who got a 120 and have very little knowledge readily available to them. They're just good test takers. I see them looking up everything. Again, study to be a competent and knowledgeable pharmacist.

10. Be diligent. The 90 days will still go by. You can either sit there and sulk and be unprepared at the end of the 90 days and likely fail again OR you can make failure not an option.

This is how you turn a score of 67 on the Pre-NAPLEX to a humble score of 107 on the NAPLEX. You do that being diligent.

Finally, thank you for your kind words. I hope that showing compassion and support to others becomes contagious. I know it's pharmacy and this world is known to be back-stabbing central. I don't live by that. I can also tell you I know for a fact someone in my class failed the NAPLEX. This is at a top/elite pharmacy school as they made sure they told us every day we were in pharmacy school. All this person did through pharmacy school was look down on others, myself included. There should be no room for that. We should all be kind and supportive to one another. Now that person just got the wonderful gift of Karma and failed the NAPLEX. Karma is often confused with punishment. Instead, Karma is really gift. It gives you the opportunity to reflect upon your actions and how those affected others. Ultimately, its purpose is to make you a better person. Hopefully, it does that to that arrogant person.

Anyway, I hope you find these tips useful. Studying this time around should also go faster. Try to enjoy yourself a little, as well. Once you are licensed, no one will ever ask you or care what score you got on the NAPLEX and for sure no one will ever ask "Did you take it once or multiple times?". No one cares. They care that you get licensed and that should be your goal.

Best,

Apotheker2015

Attachments

• Drug table summary.docx
    68.3 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
Reactions: 12 users
So true. This occupation unfortunately lacks compassion towards fellow colleagues...

I'm sure you would've passed if you answered the remaining questions. Sucks, but at least you know you just need to stay on par with where you are now to pass the next one. Things could be much worse

Hey Northeast-southwest,

you are right on target. I have never been able to wrap my mind around the fact that pharmacists only look out for themselves. It's such a foreign concept to me. The things I saw in pharmacy school. You'd have friends turn their backs on their so-called best friends. I'm talking people turning each other into the honor council and such. I've never seen anything like it. Maybe it's a top-ranked school thing? Or maybe it is really inherent to the world of pharmacy...

On a brighter note, I can't help but ask if you are in any way related to the Kardashians. LOL. Don't beat me for my lame joke.

Best,

Apotheker2015

Hey Northeast-southwest,

you are right on target. I have never been able to wrap my mind around the fact that pharmacists only look out for themselves. It's such a foreign concept to me. The things I saw in pharmacy school. You'd have friends turn their backs on their so-called best friends. I'm talking people turning each other into the honor council and such. I've never seen anything like it. Maybe it's a top-ranked school thing? Or maybe it is really inherent to the world of pharmacy...

On a brighter note, I can't help but ask if you are in any way related to the Kardashians. LOL. Don't beat me for my lame joke.

Best,

Apotheker2015

Last edited:
Hey Rphgrad15,

it sounds like you are handling this with maturity. Own up to it. You failed. That's it. Do not worry about what people may or may not say. Who gives a damn? Are they paying for your loans or your rent? No, they are not. Keep your head up high and move forward. When people judge you, they forget they have just granted you the right to tell them which holes to push their judgments through. Exercise that right. It feels GOOD.

In regards to preparing to the NAPLEX, I think you have work laid out already. My best recommendations are:

1. Stick to 1 source and in all honesty, Rxprep is all you need. The only other thing I would add are the Pronto-Pass posters. They're complete and if you are someone who remembers information visually and in pictures, like me, you will find those useful.

2. You already read the Rxprep book. This time around you need to go straight to the meat and potatoes of it; i.e., the drugs. You have 90 days or so to create a table for each of the chapters. Focus on what is bolded and underlined. That's it. I have uploaded a sample of what it should look like. It follows the format of the Rxprep book. Keep all tables on 1 document. It will be easier to search through them if you do that.

3. Start thinking in terms of brand names. Stop using generic names altogether. Put generic names in parenthesis but always think in terms of brand names for everything. That will help them stick.

4. Do that Rxprep Quiz bank until you drop dead. Rxprep recommends doing flashcards but that proved too time consuming for me. Whatever you miss on a quiz, I would either highlight that detail on the table summary you've made for the drugs on that chapter or I would add that detail if it's not already on there. The idea here is that you keep a series of concise tables that should be easier to remember.

5. Do the 120 SDN calculations until you get sick of them. As you go through them, note what your mistakes are and why you made them; e.g., "wrote 150 mg/mL instead of 1500 mg/mL"; "mOsm vs mEq concept not clear" etc. You get the idea. I can tell you that when I did #100 without looking at the ansswer and I had it all correct, I knew that math would not be a concern for the NAPLEX. I was excited and nerded out for a minute there.

6. If there is a brand name that won't stick, well, then go on youtube and watch that drug's Tv commercial. That helped me a lot.

7. If you are working as an intern somewhere, then go through the shelves. Grab that Emsam patch and look at it. Grab the Morunol box also. Ask the pharmacist questions. If people see that you are being proactive they will help you and support you.

8. Try to tie chapters together. Say heart failure and asthma, and then throw in renal disease. That will help all concepts stick and you will be ready by the time you get to retake the NAPLEX.

9. Study to be a competent and knowledgeable pharmacist. Study to really know those counseling points. Use this time to do a thorough review and mindfully retain the most knowledge that you can. Nobody wants to see a pharmacist look everything up. I know people who got a 120 and have very little knowledge readily available to them. They're just good test takers. I see them looking up everything. Again, study to be a competent and knowledgeable pharmacist.

10. Be diligent. The 90 days will still go by. You can either sit there and sulk and be unprepared at the end of the 90 days and likely fail again OR you can make failure not an option.

This is how you turn a score of 67 on the Pre-NAPLEX to a humble score of 107 on the NAPLEX. You do that being diligent.

Finally, thank you for your kind words. I hope that showing compassion and support to others becomes contagious. I know it's pharmacy and this world is known to be back-stabbing central. I don't live by that. I can also tell you I know for a fact someone in my class failed the NAPLEX. This is at a top/elite pharmacy school as they made sure they told us every day we were in pharmacy school. All this person did through pharmacy school was look down on others, myself included. There should be no room for that. We should all be kind and supportive to one another. Now that person just got the wonderful gift of Karma and failed the NAPLEX. Karma is often confused with punishment. Instead, Karma is really gift. It gives you the opportunity to reflect upon your actions and how those affected others. Ultimately, its purpose is to make you a better person. Hopefully, it does that to that arrogant person.

Anyway, I hope you find these tips useful. Studying this time around should also go faster. Try to enjoy yourself a little, as well. Once you are licensed, no one will ever ask you or care what score you got on the NAPLEX and for sure no one will ever ask "Did you take it once or multiple times?". No one cares. They care that you get licensed and that should be your goal.

Best,

Apotheker2015

Apotheker2015,

Thank you for your thoughtful message. It means alot. I am going through a rough time because I failed the naplex and may very likely be dismissed from work because of the 91 day waiting period. It is very difficult to stay positive but reading your message is uplifting and it is nice to know there are people who are supportive. Learning the content was not difficult for me but it is the timing that got to me and finding time to study with a full time job is also difficult. Will be sure to follow your advice on doing the 120 SDN questions over and over.

Has anyone received an ATT earlier than 91 days? My board of pharmacy has granted eligibility. The hold is with NABP. I called and they told me it is 91 days.

Hey RphGrad15, RxPrep10

I just recently took the new naplex (1 week ago) and got my report that I did not pass. I had to delay taking it until now which was a real pain and I always been a horrible nervous test taker, but I will say that from what I've heard from a the people who took this both the old and new versions, the new one is quite a bit different. Namely the suprisingly large # of compounding and biostats questions. I had roughly 17 questions on compounding and roughly 15 biostats questions. The majority of my drug questions were case based (although some could be answered without looking at the case). It was just much more detail oriented than I expected. Everyone told me to study the major stuff and not focus on the nitty and gritty. Also I thought the calculations were much more difficult than the Rxprep ones, I pretty much only used Rxprep since everyone said SDN was overkill.

My new plan?
1. Def completeing the 120 SDN questions and possibly the prontopass math cards (If anyone has used these, how are they honestly?)
2. Signed up for PassNaplexNow 5 day boot camp (expensive but I'm ttly freaked right now)
3. Renewing my Rxprep question banks and getting the new 2016 edition -- mostly for the compounding and biostats; I'm hoping they updated it to reflect the changes to the exam
4. Pharmacy charts on eBay...they seem to be very thorough

I'm hoping the NABP change to a 250 question test is later in 2016, I want to retake this test in April/May

Also Apotheker2015...if you see this, thank you for what you said. So many people have been incredibly rude and critical of those who fail the naplex once or twice. I've already been told I should prepare for another profession, so again thank you for being so supportive.

Apotheker2015,

Thank you for your thoughtful message. It means alot. I am going through a rough time because I failed the naplex and may very likely be dismissed from work because of the 91 day waiting period. It is very difficult to stay positive but reading your message is uplifting and it is nice to know there are people who are supportive. Learning the content was not difficult for me but it is the timing that got to me and finding time to study with a full time job is also difficult. Will be sure to follow your advice on doing the 120 SDN questions over and over.

Has anyone received an ATT earlier than 91 days? My board of pharmacy has granted eligibility. The hold is with NABP. I called and they told me it is 91 days.

@Rxprep10
I have no doubt this must be a hard time for you. If I may throw some unsolicited advice your way, I would suggest talking with your manager and possibly the graduate intern coordinator and explaining the circumstances. Own up to it and ask for support. I know that CVS asked graduate interns to keep the intern coordinator updated. I know of people who did not pass the MPJE and simply got an extension. None of this is new to them. Shake off any shame you may feel and be upfront. Tell them you did not pass and that you're looking at another 90 days before you can re-sit for the NAPLEX. Honesty is the best policy and when people are honest and speak with candor, others are very understanding and very willing to help. I can tell you that one of the higher ups in my area failed the NAPLEX twice and passed it on the third attempt.
Speak up! Don't let shame silence you. There is no shame.

Best,

Apotheker2015

@Rxprep10
I have no doubt this must be a hard time for you. If I may throw some unsolicited advice your way, I would suggest talking with your manager and possibly the graduate intern coordinator and explaining the circumstances. Own up to it and ask for support. I know that CVS asked graduate interns to keep the intern coordinator updated. I know of people who did not pass the MPJE and simply got an extension. None of this is new to them. Shake off any shame you may feel and be upfront. Tell them you did not pass and that you're looking at another 90 days before you can re-sit for the NAPLEX. Honesty is the best policy and when people are honest and speak with candor, others are very understanding and very willing to help. I can tell you that one of the higher ups in my area failed the NAPLEX twice and passed it on the third attempt.
Speak up! Don't let shame silence you. There is no shame.

Best,

Apotheker2015

Hi guys i failed the NAPLEX my first attempt and i preparing to retake next month. I wish to find out if there are suggestions of additional materials to read
in addition to RXPREP for compounding chapter. Any advice will be so appreciated. Thanks!

i got my result i failed naplex again. Anyone willing for group study plz send me private message. thanks

i got my result i failed naplex again. Anyone willing for group study plz send me private message. thanks
HI..
I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION...I AM WILLING TO JOIN IN STUDY GROUP..
I WILL BE ABLE TO RETAKE IT PROB THE END OF FEB, OR MARCH..