Favorite study snack

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
String cheese, hardboiled eggs, nuts. Apples n' pb with a bit of coconut butter mixed in. Fish oil and blueberries every morning for brain power.

Handful of chocolate chips this week during the cram marathon till Friday. :laugh: Sometimes you just have to.

Peanut butter, honey, and banana on toasted whole wheat bread with a glass of skim milk...this is my favorite "focus food" when studying...it's also what I like to eat for breakfast on exam days...it's filling and good for you :D

aw yiss

images

I'd eat a lot of high-protein stuff (greek yogurt, protein bars) and have a bowl of raisin bran every morning. It kept me full so that I didn't have to think much about food.

Then the last week of studying came and I ate nothing but Pizza Hut Pizza and bagels and fruit for a week. Disgusting but very effective. Fruit Roll-Ups and Swedish Fish were great for the quick sugar rush needed while doing practice sections.