About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feasability of doing a pre dental

Discussion in 'Postbaccalaureate Programs' started by blankguy, Aug 12, 2003.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. blankguy

blankguy

Dental Student
    SDN 7+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hi,
    I graduated with a Bachelors in Economics 6 yrs ago. My undergrad GPA is 2.61 :(which is horrendously low. The problem is that it took mw 6 yrs to graduate because I had to take a couple of years off. I did take premed courses some 10 yrs ago which a flunked(organic chemistry and Biology). It seems to me that doing this is going to raise a lot of questions and I will have to do a lot of convincing that I do have the maturity. I have recently taken some Computer Science courses(which I have done well) because I was interested in working in the technology field but given the current condition of that area I may need to consider other options that interest me.

I think this is going to be a waste of time just because I would raise a lot of question marks. Back then(when I was an undergrad) I didn't have the maturity.:(
  2. blankguy

blankguy

Dental Student
    SDN 7+ Year Member
    Oops! Could the admin or moderator move this to the appropriate pre-dental forum.