FEDERAL STUDENT LOAN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bullmood

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hello, I am international trained dentist, can I get around 200k dollars like federal student loan(aid) through FAFSA or they wont give me so much money for my 2 year program.... cos i dont know any cosigner

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
They won't give you that much, but you can try to search as some banks are coming up that don't need a cosigner for a student loan.

They won't give you that much, but you can try to search as some banks are coming up that don't need a cosigner for a student loan.
Do you know any banks that are giving student loans without cosigner and which do not want their money back untill I finish my 2 year program and start working ?
Also can I take loans from 2 or 3 different banks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I have a similar inquiry. How "easy" is to get the financial aid (federal loans, private loans) if one gets accepted at a program? I mean, could it happen that you get accepted but have to drop out bc of financial reasons, meaning that you didn't get any loan approved? (I'm currently a green card holder, but still I have no idea of how hard is to get loans for dental school if I'm applying as an international trained dentist).
Thanks!

Through FAFSA you can get enough money through different types of federal loans, which cover most of your expenses in school.
You are eligible, if you are a legal US resident, have good credit and no criminal record related to drugs

Through FAFSA you can get enough money through different types of federal loans, which cover most of your expenses in school.
You are eligible, if you are a legal US resident, have good credit and no criminal record related to drugs
Thank you so much!