Fiasco in SoCal program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NKcells

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Someone stole $200 bux from the autopsy resident room.

Someone better phess up. :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Well, just wait and see which resident shows up with a nice new pair of cut gloves and you have your prime suspect.

you think this is funny yaah?

That's my book fund money I've saved up over 4 years.

yaah said:
Well, just wait and see which resident shows up with a nice new pair of cut gloves and you have your prime suspect.

Members don't see this ad :)
NKcells said:

It's very funny.... :laugh:

Which ***** would leave 200 bananas in a resident's room?

NKcells said:
Someone stole $200 bux from the autopsy resident room.

Someone better phess up. :mad:

hahahahahahaha (catches breath) hahahahahahahahahahahah (sigh) hahahahahahaaha :laugh:

NKcells said:

It took you four years to save $200? You're right, that isn't funny--it's pathetic.

NKcells said:

No it's not funny. But how else are you going to figure it out? Someone took the CD burner from our resident's room and no one is admitting that they did it. It is most likely a senior resident because everyone new received a laptop with a built-in CD burner. But other than that, we have nothing to go on.

But yeah, why are you carrying around your book fund money (in cash, in fact) and leaving it in the autopsy room? I suggest a new way of holding onto your money.

This sux. Are other people getting laptops at other programs??

Maybe I can get one of those cheap desktops at Fry's.

Any moonlighting available in SoCal? I'm in a bind. Need to get Sternberg's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology 2 volume set (2004 edition) soon.

***Oh yeah, and banana, you can shove the $200 in pennies up yur bunghole. :smuggrin:

We get laptops - although technically they are not ours to own, but only to borrow. We are to give them back when we leave our residency. But then again, by that point they would be out of date anyway and probably not really worth keeping. So it's a reasonable tradeoff.

yaah said:
We get laptops - although technically they are not ours to own, but only to borrow. We are to give them back when we leave our residency. But then again, by that point they would be out of date anyway and probably not really worth keeping. So it's a reasonable tradeoff.
that's absolutely ******ed.

yaah said:

The other upside is that if the laptop breaks, you should get a replacement right? Or do you only own it if it breaks?

No, if it breaks they will give me a new one. I am thinking it might have an accident round about midway point of 3rd year, but sometimes my ESP is a little off.

oh well...i just happened to notice that both accounts were banned for trolling on the same day...there goes my theory out the window...again.