Figure this mistake out...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aptekmies

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received a message on my phone last night that the U of U College of Pharmacy was waiting for my $500 deposit. The wierd thing is, I was not accepted to the U. Because it was after office hours I could not call back. So I called this morning. All they said was, "oh, just ignore it." No apology until I told them what a big mistake it was. Luckily, I am going to USN. I just was wondering if any of you would be frusterated, or had a similar experience.

These are people's lives and all they have to say is "just ignore it."

Members don't see this ad.

just ignore it :D

aptekmies said:
I received a message on my phone last night that the U of U College of Pharmacy was waiting for my $500 deposit. The wierd thing is, I was not accepted to the U. Because it was after office hours I could not call back. So I called this morning. All they said was, "oh, just ignore it." No apology until I told them what a big mistake it was. Luckily, I am going to USN. I just was wondering if any of you would be frusterated, or had a similar experience.

Were you an alternate there?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was not on the alternate list...last thing I received was my letter of rejection.

aptekmies said:

What should the apology be for though? It's not like they told you that you had a seat then a couple of months later said "sorry, we gave it away".