Filling a new narcotic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

espmh400

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok i just got my vicodin prescription filled a week ago, #90 7.5. That that doctor has cancer and no longer practicing. today i seen the replacement doctor, he asks what i am taking, he then writes me a prescription for #90, 7.5 vicodin. Will the pharmacy fill this new script? It is from the same office but a replacement doctor. Will i be redflagged and accused of a junkie?

Members don't see this ad.

if you take the medication the way your supposed to and dont try to get it crazy early why would they care?

i don't know if you didn't read my post or imcompetent of comprehension, maybe you just wanted a higher post count. Your answer is invalid.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok i just got my vicodin prescription filled a week ago, #90 7.5. That that doctor has cancer and no longer practicing. today i seen the replacement doctor, he asks what i am taking, he then writes me a prescription for #90, 7.5 vicodin. Will the pharmacy fill this new script? It is from the same office but a replacement doctor. Will i be redflagged and accused of a junkie?

How many are you taking daily?

Yep, it's too early to fill. That script should be good for 30 days, so just bring it in like a week before you run out of pills and you should be fine.

Or bring it in now, and ask them to place the script "on-hold" until 3 weeks from now.

Yep, it's too early to fill. That script should be good for 30 days, so just bring it in like a week before you run out of pills and you should be fine.

Or bring it in now, and ask them to place the script "on-hold" until 3 weeks from now.
even though its a new script from a different doctor?

oh no, you are a drug addict!

even though its a new script from a different doctor?

74100-grandpa-simpson.gif

This is not a site for medical or pharmaceutical advice but rather for people in medical-related training to discuss their training.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.